Subject: Re: VGG Attendance - 19.10.17
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: manager <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Swati Shukla <[email-masked]>, Vaishali Sah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 04:18:28 +0000

Wow - very eventful

Sent from my iPhone

On 19-Oct-2017, at 9:02 AM, Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Sir,

Good Morning !!

Please find below : attendance report for VGG (19.10.2017)

1.Ekta Arora (Medical Emergency with Family - Un Approved Leave)
2.Prisha Kohli (Called in Sick - Un Approved Leave)
3.Moro Emmaus (No show - Phone not rechable)

Late :

Deep Kammal 07:06 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time : 14:06) - worked 2 hours exta on 16.10.17 , hence shift reduced by 2 hours today.
Sagar Seth 07:07 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07)
Saurabh Pandey 07:07 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07)
Viney Stan 07:07 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07)
Tanu Tomar 07:15 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time: 16:30)
Pooja Kathuria 07:15 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time: 16:30)
Nitin Mehta 08:15 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift, new log out time : 17:15)

Thanks

Kind Regards
Viraat Joshi