Subject: VGG Attendance - 19.10.17
From: Viraat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Swati Shukla <[email-masked]>, Vaishali Sah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:02:09 +0530 (IST)

Sir, 

Good Morning !! 

Please find below : attendance report for VGG (19.10.2017) 

1.Ekta Arora (Medical Emergency with Family - Un Approved Leave) 
2.Prisha Kohli (Called in Sick - Un Approved Leave ) 
3.Moro Emmaus (No show - Phone not rechable) 

Late : 

Deep Kammal 07:06 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift , new log out time : 14:06) - worked 2 hours exta on 16.10.17 , hence shift reduced by 2 hours today. 
Sagar Seth 07:07 - to start at 07:00 ( will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07) 
Saurabh Pandey 07:07 - to start at 07:00 ( will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07) 
Viney Stan 07:07 - to start at 07:00 ( will complete the shift , new log out time : 16:07) 
Tanu Tomar 07:15 - to start at 07:00 ( will complete the shift , new log out time: 16:30) 
Pooja Kathuria 07:15 - to start at 07:00 ( will complete the shift , new log out time: 16:30) 
Nitin Mehta 08:15 - to start at 07:00 (will complete the shift, new log out time : 17:15) 

Thanks 

Kind Regards 
Viraat Joshi