Subject: Resignation Letter
From: Jwngsar Swargiary <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 08:24:26 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

         I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my
position with Livesalesman.

I appreciate the opportunity I have given at Livesalesman and your
professional guidance and support.

The reason behind my resignation is that, I am not enjoying my work as it
is a blended process. However I tried my best but I could not succeed and I
found myself not suitable for this job. My last day of employment was on
4th September'17.

So, I hereby request you to accept my resignation and finalize the
formalities of it at your earliest convenience.

I wish you and the company success in future.

Yours sincerely,
Jwngsar Swargiary

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>