Subject: Resignation
From: Annesha Sikdar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:35:39 +0530

Hi Saurabh,

This email is to notify you of my intent to resign from the company,
effecting today, i.e. 31/08/2017.

Few reasons why I opted to resign are as follows:

(1) Unprofessional behavior and misconduct on the floor by the management
(2) Pressurizing to extract as much work as possible in a limited time frame
(3) Break-timing indulgence: Break allocation should be adhered & managed
by an employee in order to complete 1 hour. It should not be ever imposed
to finish the timeline by 6:00 PM as advised couple of days back. A lunch
break could be taken in accordance to one's hunger and which should not be
forced to take as per the management's will.
(4) Unhygienic ladies toilet: Which could result into infection and I
cannot take that risk for myself.
(5) Last but not the least, if my performance/work is not satisfactory, I
deserve a feedback, not on the floor and in front of other employees. Being
professional, a feedback or a discussion should always be carried out
one-to-one in a private chamber.

Myself, being professional, I did not opt to respond to the management, on
the floor, which I have learnt from a mere professional experience of one
year.

Every employee needs a healthy work environment in order to work
effectively and enjoy the work at the same time.

It's been only a week I joined and I've came across so many other employees
who are not satisfied with the work environment which demotivated me and
resulted to take the step to resign from the company.

Thank you!

Regards,
Annesha