Subject: Fwd: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169
From: Inderjeet singh GIll <[email-masked]>
To: Swati Shukla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 14:27:37 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Sir,

We are unable to trace the payment from the attached PDF.

Request you to please confirm the account holders name.

Regards,

*Sayed Ahtesham Ahmed *

Sales Account Manager

|

*LL  **0**80-2510-8275* *Mob *+ 91 *9886478015*

My work schedule is 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST Monday to Friday

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, December 02, 2016 5:04 PM
*To:* Sayed, Ahmed Ahtesham <[email-masked]>

*Cc:* india_sps_SMB <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

Hi

 Check Attachment file

Regards

 Inderjeet singh

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 4:00 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Request you to please share the Account holder name as we are unable to
trace the payment.

Regards,

*Sayed Ahtesham Ahmed *

Sales Account Manager

|

*LL  **080-2510-8275* *Mob *+ 91 *9886478015*

My work schedule is 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST Monday to Friday

*From:* india_sps_SMB
*Sent:* Friday, December 02, 2016 12:40 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Sayed, Ahmed Ahtesham <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* FW: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

Dear Sir,

Please be informed that we just got an update from our team stating that
still the order is not released from payment hold and takes more one day to
get this sorted out post which we will be able to send engineer accordingly.

Order# 850992469

I had marked the Account Manager for your company from DELL Mr. Sayed for
assistance with regards to this order.

Sayed- Need your intervention in this case please.

Kindly revert for any clarifications

*Regards,*

*Satish Vadlamani on Behalf of Shoaib*

Inside Product Specialist

*Dell* | ATG Spares, India PLE

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:56 PM
*To:* india_sps_SMB <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

HI

I share the po .plz check attach file.

Regards,

Inderjeet singh

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 4:05 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the payment details.

Kindly share the PO to process the order.

*Regards,*

*Mohammed Shoaib*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

||*SLA 24 hours*||

*From:* INDIA_SPS_DELLED1
*Sent:* Monday, November 28, 2016 2:20 PM
*To:* india_sps_SMB <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Inderjeet singh GIll <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

*Dell - Internal Use - Confidential *

Hi Shoaib,

Please check and revert.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Samikshya M*

Inside Product Specialist,

*Dell* | After Point of Sales Transactional Group(ATG) -Spares-Commercial,
India**

*Email:[email-masked]

My work schedule is 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST Monday to Friday

If you have any suggestions or feedbacks please feel free to contact my
manager, at [email-masked]

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Monday, November 28, 2016 1:16 PM
*To:* INDIA_SPS_DELLED1 <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

Hello,

Your payment  Quote No. 27909169 .Please find attached the receipt for the
payment. pls fast process

Regards,

Inderjeet Singh.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Inderjeet singh GIll <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi

  pls check attachment.

 thsnks

Regards

inderjeet singh

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 12:01 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the mail.

Please find the attached PO format.

Attachment of payment is missing.

*Regards,*

*Mohammed Shoaib*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

||*SLA 24 hours*||

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, November 28, 2016 11:48 AM
*To:* SER 2 <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* india_sps_SMB <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169

Hi

  kindly share the PO format copy .Your payment  Quote No. 27909169 .Please
find attached the receipt for the payment.

Regards,

Inderjeet singh

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 11:18 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

*Note: *

Ø  *Kindly contact the the account manager marked in CC for any
clarification and** kindly remove me from the reply mail.*

Ø  *Kindly note installation charges are not included and they will depend
according to system  for laptop INR 1237 + taxes & for server/ Work station
– INR 2357 + taxes  *

Please find the attached quote for the above mentioned service tag.

*Reference :- *

Ø  *Service tag #* *BTSY12S*

Delivery Lead time: 3-4 weeks

We request you to send the below listed documents. This would help us with
processing your order immediately.

*list of documents required to process the PO.*

1.    We would require a formal company Purchase Order with reference to
this quotation.(Please mention the quotation number in the purchase order)

2.    For *delivery location* required a *Road Permit* ( if any ) for your
location like Delhi or UP location with TIN number for the same.

3.    Complete Contact Details of the Person to whom the Order needs to be
Delivered.

4.    Billing and shipping address confirmation or mention the same in the
PO.

We thank you once again for choosing Dell and looking forward to hear from
you.

Please feel free to revert to me for any clarifications

*Regards,*

*Manohar.N*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

Dell truly values and acts on all customer feedback.  If you have any
comments, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to contact my manager
[email-masked]

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:27 AM
*To:* SER 2 <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S

Hi,

    I am inderjeet singh .plz resolve issu.

     Thanks

Regards,

Inderjeet singh

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Inderjeet singh GIll <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi

       Company name     *Cherry E*-*Commerce* Services Pvt. Ltd.

       Addres/contact no    A-72, Sector - 2. *Noida* - 201301. Phone:
0120-4332621/2555788 Ext 16. mobile no 9914848312

call for mobile after 7 pm.

Regards,

Inderjet singh,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 6:13 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting Dell technical support

This is in regards with Service Request # 939617650 logged with technical
support for parts replacement.

Kindly help me with the below details to provide you quote as requested.

Company name:

Billing and shipping address:

Pin code:

Contact Number:

*Regards,*

*Manohar.N*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

Dell truly values and acts on all customer feedback.  If you have any
comments, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to contact my manager
[email-masked]