Subject: Fwd: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169
From: Inderjeet singh GIll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 15:02:41 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 11:18 AM
Subject: RE: 84907497176 | BTSY12S | 27909169
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Dear Sir/Madam,

*Note: *

Ø  *Kindly contact the the account manager marked in CC for any
clarification and** kindly remove me from the reply mail.*

Ø  *Kindly note installation charges are not included and they will depend
according to system  for laptop INR 1237 + taxes & for server/ Work station
– INR 2357 + taxes  *

Please find the attached quote for the above mentioned service tag.

*Reference :- *

Ø  *Service tag #* *BTSY12S*

Delivery Lead time: 3-4 weeks

We request you to send the below listed documents. This would help us with
processing your order immediately.

*list of documents required to process the PO.*

1.    We would require a formal company Purchase Order with reference to
this quotation.(Please mention the quotation number in the purchase order)

2.    For *delivery location* required a *Road Permit* ( if any ) for your
location like Delhi or UP location with TIN number for the same.

3.    Complete Contact Details of the Person to whom the Order needs to be
Delivered.

4.    Billing and shipping address confirmation or mention the same in the
PO.

We thank you once again for choosing Dell and looking forward to hear from
you.

Please feel free to revert to me for any clarifications

*Regards,*

*Manohar.N*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

Dell truly values and acts on all customer feedback.  If you have any
comments, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to contact my manager
[email-masked]

*From:* Inderjeet singh GIll [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 24, 2016 10:27 AM
*To:* SER 2 <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 84907497176 | BTSY12S

Hi,

    I am inderjeet singh .plz resolve issu.

     Thanks

Regards,

Inderjeet singh

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Inderjeet singh GIll <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi

       Company name     *Cherry E*-*Commerce* Services Pvt. Ltd.

       Addres/contact no    A-72, Sector - 2. *Noida* - 201301. Phone:
0120-4332621/2555788 Ext 16. mobile no 9914848312

call for mobile after 7 pm.

Regards,

Inderjet singh,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 6:13 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting Dell technical support

This is in regards with Service Request # 939617650 logged with technical
support for parts replacement.

Kindly help me with the below details to provide you quote as requested.

Company name:

Billing and shipping address:

Pin code:

Contact Number:

*Regards,*

*Manohar.N*

Inside Sales Representative

Dell | ATG Spares, India PLE

Dell truly values and acts on all customer feedback.  If you have any
comments, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to contact my manager
[email-masked]