Subject: Fwd: Call Center Manager - Travel to India for 1 year - working holiday candidate - Angela LaCombe applied on Indeed
From: Angela lacombe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:47:27 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Call Center Manager - Travel to India for 1 year - working
holiday candidate - Angela LaCombe applied on Indeed
To: Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shefali Magan - HR <[email-masked]>

Hi Angela,

We are very excited about this and looking forward to you joining us in
India. Although we prefer it sooner than Feb 18th, but feb 18th would be ok.

Shefali will send you in a day or two a formal letter of acceptance.  In
the mean while I will confirm a few facts about what we talked in bullet
points below to make sure we are all on the same page.

   - You are being invited to work as a team manager for our call center in
   India
   - We work 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. Of which one hour is the break
   time. As a team manager you will often work different hours, and some times
   longer than the standard shift (not very often, but occasionally)
   - You will be working in a 24x7 environment
   - There are 7 standard off days in a month including weekly offs and
   other days for sick leaves, Christmas etc., unused off days can be carried
   forward to the following month, and you can combine them to take a longer
   vacation to go explore the country. After the 4th month you will be
   eligible for 8th off day in a month.
   - Your basic NET monthly compensation will be $1000/month (Broken as
   $700 basic, $150 allowance work working in a variable shift environment,
   $150 allowance for transportation. These 150+150 allowances – you don’t
   need to submit any receipt to us for them), in addition you will be given
   upto $200 reimbursement every month for housing/rent. We will need receipt
   for rent paid.
   - We will help you look for a suitable accommodation while in India,
   based on your needs.
   - After you complete 9 months working with us, we will reimburse you for
   Airfare/travel expenses you would have incurred for a round trip ticket to
   India for upto $850 (or the actual fare you paid – whichever is lower).
   - The money will be paid to you in local currency, based on as per today
   (21 Dec 2015)’s bank buying rate for currency notes (
   https://itreasury.icicibank.com/forexatclick/forms/MicroCardRateView.aspx
   <https://itreasury.icicibank.com/forexatclick/forms/MicroCardRateView.aspx>)
   which is 1 USD = 64.30
   - Term of our agreement will be 1 year, which we both can than mutually
   extend

I hope the above clearly summarises our discussions. In the mean while if
you have any questions, please feel free to write to me.

Kind regards,

Saurabh

From: Angela lacombe <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, 19 December 2015 at 1:35 AM
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Call Center Manager - Travel to India for 1 year - working
holiday candidate - Angela LaCombe applied on Indeed

Saurabh,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  I am very excited about
this opportunity and am 100% on board, if you will have me.

I have a lot to offer your organization and look forward to taking on this
role.

Please let me know if the job offer has been extended, and send me the
contract details you mentioned.

I have a few arrangements to settle before my departure.  But, I would be
available to begin on site by February 18th.

I look forward to your response, and hope all is well.

Regards,

Angela

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2015, at8:43 PM, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Angela

I am traveling in Philippines hence my availability is a little limited.

I am available right now if you are still up. Else please just call my
Skype whenever you are available and we can do the interview then.

18th and 19th I will be in plane most day so unsure if I will be available.

Sent from my iPhone

On 17-Dec-2015, at 5:10 AM, Angela lacombe <angelalacombe5_v98@
indeedemail.com> wrote:

Hello Saurabh,

I just wanted to follow up with you, and see if you were still interested
in arranging an interview.  I'm sure you're quite busy and I am assuming
you are in India and imagine it may be challenging with our drastic time
difference.

I wanted to update you, and let you know that I will be available all day
this Friday and Saturday (December 18th and 19th).  Please let me know what
time would work best for you, and I will plan on it.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Angela

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Angela lacombe <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Saurabh,
>
> Thank you for your response.  I would love the opportunity to interview
> for this position.  I am available after 6pm, Central Standard Time.
>
> I've sent a contact request via Skype.  My username is lacombe.angela.
>
> I look forward to you response.
>
> Regards,
>
> Angela
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> El 13 dic 2015, a las 10:57 PM, Saurabh Dadu <saurabh2646_joi@indeedemail.
> com> escribió:
>
> Hi Angela,
>
> Thank you for your application. We find your profile to be very
> interesting. We would like to set-up an interview with you. Please let me
> know your availability.
>
> You can add me to your Skype (you can find me on Skype by searching my
> email address [email-masked]).
>
> We look forward to interviewing you.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Saurabh
>
> From: Angela LaCombe <[email-masked]>
> Date: Monday, 7 December 2015 at 11:57 PM
> To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Call Center Manager - Travel to India for 1 year - working
> holiday candidate - Angela LaCombe applied on Indeed
>
>
> Angela LaCombe applied for your Call Center Manager - Travel to India for
> 1 year - working holiday job in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
> Manage on Indeed
> <https://employers.indeed.com/m?refUid=1a5uii6in1jctabr&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Df73992258e80&ctx=email-application&lid=manage-on-indeed>
> Schedule an interview
> <https://employers.indeed.com/m?refUid=1a5uii6in1jctabr&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Df73992258e80%26action%3Dinterview&ctx=email-application-schedule-interview&lid=schedule-interview>
> - Reject candidate
> <https://employers.indeed.com/m?refUid=1a5uii6in1jctabr&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Df73992258e80%26action%3Dreject&ctx=email-application-reject-candidate&lid=reject-candidate>
> Reply to this email to contact candidate.
>
> Application Questions
>
> Do you have at least 1 year of Customer Service experience?
> Yes
>
> Cover Letter
>
> Dear Hiring Manager,
>
> I am writing in regards to your recent job posting for a Call Center
> Manager, listed on Indeed.com <http://indeed.com>. I am very excited
> about this opportunity, and would love to be considered for this position.
>
> I am passionate about Customer Service, and have an outstanding record to
> reflect this. I am also a very avid traveler, so this would be a perfect
> fit for me. I've spent the last five years working in Guatemala and am
> familiar and comfortable leading and training individuals from different
> cultures and backgrounds.
>
> I hope that after reviewing my attached resume, you consider me for this
> position. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, I can be
> reached at 651-800-4719 or by e-mail at [email-masked].
>
> Regards,
>
> Angela LaCombe
>
> By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
> analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
> <http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy
> Policy
> <http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
> and Terms of Service
> <http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.
>
> Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
> search. all jobs.
> 7501 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building B, Austin, TX 78731
> ©2015 Indeed
>
>