Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint against AWB: 785811221300
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 09:09:52 +0000

Hi Wael amir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint against AWB: 785811221300 Hi Team,

I made an order in MAX Fashion and was expecting a delivery from you guys
on 14.Apr.2021 Between 9 AM to 7 PM as per the message received from your
end to the registered mobile number.

Even after waiting for the whole day, I did not get a call or a message
regarding the delay of the shipment. When I called customer care today
(15.Apr.2021), I received a response that my courier shipment status was
updated with "*future delivery requests from the customer*", Whereas I
neither received a call nor a message from the delivery executive. Also
received an update from the customer care that my shipment would reach me
today (15.Apr.2021). Unfortunately till now, there is not a single call or
a message regarding the status of my shipment.

I would like to know if the shipment is going to reach me anytime soon? if
yes, when it would be delivered?

It is very disappointing to see when the service is not provided as per the
commitment (as per the update received against AWB ID).

Below details your reference.
FEDEX AWB ID: *785811221300*
MAX Fashion Order No: *9430206267*

Hope to hear from you soon.

-- 
*Regards,*
*Disappointed Customer: Ashwini.G*

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2406377