Subject: Ticket Assigned - GoSee NEWS 13/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 03:39:25 +0000

Hi Wael amir,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GoSee NEWS 13/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1225d160c97141d4fbecc0314abe302a43fdbdc4
:::: 13/21 - ART & BOOK SPECIAL ::::
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5b7447f8193f777f4f18e3d3010e3e6b8a572775
!
For inspiring EDITORIALS Go&See: gosee.news/loves/editorial
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f5f184d9cac9a2510eaba1514eb533f7c38720b5
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2c833f8e5b7e9846292c0f3c001d9381d6ac034f
news // 'THE DOLLS' stands for over 200 pages of pure glam - the first
book by fashion photographer Marco Ovando grants intimate insight into
the life of the drag superstars celebrated worldwide, born in the
glitz fireworks and melting pot of legendary TV show RuPaul's Drag
Race
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2c833f8e5b7e9846292c0f3c001d9381d6ac034f
Fashion photographer Marco Ovando is thrilled to announce the release
of his first photography book 'The Dolls', featuring icons of the
award-winning hit TV series RuPaul's Drag Race. To do so, Ovando
worked extensively with the drag artists during the popular 'Werq the
World Tour', and most recently due to Covid-19, on the "Drive N' Drag
Tour", where the stars are referred to by the team as 'the queens',
but the girls themselves prefer to go by a different moniker - 'the
dolls' - who really...
6 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2c833f8e5b7e9846292c0f3c001d9381d6ac034f
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/49a00a610867b60257e59737fbf307dfcd8e5a05
news // 'Children of Covid' - Bex DAY c/o MAKING PICTURES examines the
emotional, social and physical influence of Covid on a young
generation growing up in the United Kingdom
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/49a00a610867b60257e59737fbf307dfcd8e5a05
Bex Day, a photographer and director residing in London, is now 28 and
publishes her work regularly in magazines such as Vice, Garage, It's
Nice That or even Dazed and Confused. The spread presented here
entitled 'Children of Covid' was recently published in ANOTHER
magazine together with a text by Dominique Sisley. The photographs
deal with the topic of the emotional and physical influence of
Covid-19 on children between the ages of four and twelve in the UK. We
gladly quote : "With the UK...
12 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/49a00a610867b60257e59737fbf307dfcd8e5a05
by Making Pictures
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0c751f4995f0006e6c6e101dbe2c4c2104a258d8
GoSee making-pictures.co.uk
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/af35138e88e9df99faca7361208b877ae05261ff
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d17d21ca033dbcd4f81f65b4906f0c0fd9e68c02
news // 'Breaking the News? The political public sphere and regulation
of Internet intermediaries' - STUDIO TOPIE c/o
KOMBINATROTWEISS-ILLUSTRATION illustrates for the new publication of
the renowned FRIEDRICH EBERT FOUNDATION
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d17d21ca033dbcd4f81f65b4906f0c0fd9e68c02
The importance of social media in the dissemination and organization
of information is undeniable: News is listed additionally in
individualized newsfeeds, and recommendation algorithms act as
powerful gatekeepers. On this topic, the Friedrich Ebert Foundation
has released its new publication entitled 'Breaking the news? The
political public sphere and regulation of Internet intermediaries'.
Studio Topie, aka Nils Kasiske, is represented by
KOMBINATROTWEISS-ILLUSTRATION. His works adorn the...
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d17d21ca033dbcd4f81f65b4906f0c0fd9e68c02
by kombinatrotweiss-illustration
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c0c7f0e2f9627c85a2231191d1177e406b1ddc85
GoSee kombinatrotweiss.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a70ab7a66556a3404dcee50f91b2438dafa99646
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b4d7465fa8d51fe501eb68c2e4ef1afc5006c383
news // Legendary photographer teams up with international street art
innovator - MICK ROCK and FIN DAC present their project MIDARO at WEST
CONTEMPORARY EDITIONS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b4d7465fa8d51fe501eb68c2e4ef1afc5006c383
West Contemporary is proud to announce the artistic collision of two
of the international art market's most influential working names, Mick
Rock and Fin DAC. This is the first-ever collaboration for the two
artists. Combining a decades-long honing of their respective crafts,
photography and painting, both artists are in unprecedented demand,
which makes this marriage of art a particularly poignant partnership.
Separately enjoying a loyal global following and with available works
being such a ....
4 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b4d7465fa8d51fe501eb68c2e4ef1afc5006c383
by GoSee SHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3d8fbdbd8f0252dddcaf857efe6c87d513a4998d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bc9e520c1550493e498c60cdb70786181cbf0f91
news // 'Its Flower Is Hard To Find' is about childhood, the Catholic
faith and German history - photographer Vincent Kohlbecher looks for
very personal answers in Poland with his first book, appearing at
Hartmann Publishing
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bc9e520c1550493e498c60cdb70786181cbf0f91
Over a period of four years, photographer Vincent Kohlbecher visited
Poland, the country of his childhood, again and again. He found motifs
there which took him back to that time, to the Catholic faith, through
German history. Gdańsk, Warsaw, Kraków, Płaszów, Majdanek, and
Auschwitz… Kohlbecher's photos are like texts longing to be read
carefully. The places he describes in his photos are only accessible
to the viewer through the interplay of what he has seen, what is
associated with it,...
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bc9e520c1550493e498c60cdb70786181cbf0f91
by KulturAgentur
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8db589ad29b7d38d2573aa58cb231ad33de34bc9
GoSee kulturagentur.net
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/57b497f0abb7ca15eb0bd1dcc4b148a9103599f4
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c4e0cd0601ae410d9aa3b3c9808e811d45d95e9f
news // GoSee loves … 'Águas de Ouro' by Sandra Cattaneo Adorno
celebrates the joie de vivre of Brazil in golden light and boisterous
scenes on Rio de Janeiro's famous Ipanema beach (Radius Books)
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c4e0cd0601ae410d9aa3b3c9808e811d45d95e9f
Crowded beaches, people laughing, skin against skin - scenes we will
all hopefully soon experience again live. Photographer Sandra Cattaneo
Adorno presents the beauty of Rio's Ipanema beach with breathtaking
light atmospheres in her wonderful book 'Águas de Ouro' (publisher:
Radius Books).
"In her latest monograph, SANDRA CATTANEO ADORNO explores the unique
character of Rio de Janeiro through images that combine moments of
street photography with abstract, lyrical compositions. Adorno's ....
11 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c4e0cd0601ae410d9aa3b3c9808e811d45d95e9f
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a2e0635af35e98623aae1db6528d4aa897abc72
news // 'Knit Club' - Magnum photographer Carolyn Drake accompanies an
enigmatic group of women in Water Valley, Mississippi, with her camera
and presents stills and mystical portraits from her visual journal,
appearing at TBW BOOKS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a2e0635af35e98623aae1db6528d4aa897abc72
Water Valley is located in the hills of North Mississippi. The
historic little railroad town attracts artists who spice up the mix of
farmers, musicians, and professors living there. It's where the 'Knit
Club' meets, whose activities may very well seem quite enigmatic to
outsiders. The members, who are all women, are connected by their
experiences and secrets. Carolyn Drake, who accompanied the members
with her camera, drew inspiration from William Faulkner's novel 'As I
Lay Dying'. Faulkner ....
13 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a2e0635af35e98623aae1db6528d4aa897abc72
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/de76cbe96c29ca1c5eb0e6ab473cca58987c84a4
news // 'Whispering of Japan' - poetic landscape photos and
observations by photographer Kathrin von Eye - an exhibition at
co-working space & Co in Berlin
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/de76cbe96c29ca1c5eb0e6ab473cca58987c84a4
The exhibition 'Whispering of Japan' invites visitors to embark on a
journey, on which Kathrin von Eye shares encounters from her travels
in poetic snapshots. "For me, photography is about capturing a moment
that touches me profoundly," says the photographer. "It's an extremely
subtle nuance, a goosebump moment which cannot be reproduced. Always
finding, never searching. I want to open a door for viewers with my
works, invite them on a journey - the destination of which remains
....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/de76cbe96c29ca1c5eb0e6ab473cca58987c84a4
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4f44c9a09bf990062af495615a589981baab0224
news // SVEN JACOBSEN is publishing a new photo book 'Like Birds' at
Hatje Cantz in mid-April - we have a preview of a carefree summer full
of adventure here on GoSee plus an exhibition at Circle Culture
Gallery in May
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4f44c9a09bf990062af495615a589981baab0224
Sven Jacobsen is getting us in the mood for the upcoming summer with
his new photo book 'Like Birds'. With the same lightness with which he
photographs large campaigns, Sven also realizes his fine art series
with a pinch of humor. The hardcover book bound in linen is appearing
at Hatje Cantz on 15 April, 2021. It will be available via the
publishing company, in book stores, and of course, on the website
www.svenjacobsen.com. Hatje Cantz presents the book as follows : "The
photo book LIKE ....
11 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4f44c9a09bf990062af495615a589981baab0224
by Sven Jacobsen
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cdad898361db942a7f43485a3b9e7652e127eb65
GoSee svenjacobsen.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7aaef4b2cfb3f0550aef4f1bd65e119b3dc93370
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/faa7b1b9917a5c15723d266a4a013796ab1479d8
news // GoSee Book Tip : 'Women' by Nadia Lee Cohen, appearing at IDEA
BOOKS - sold out overnight, soon to be reprinted and an absolute
must-have
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/faa7b1b9917a5c15723d266a4a013796ab1479d8
'WOMEN' is the first monograph by British photographer and LA resident
Nadia Lee Cohen (GoSee reported on her first retrospective). The book
features 100 extraordinary portraits from over the past six years. It
contains a lot of naked skin without being voyeuristic. The first
portrait in the book is that of Georgia May Jagger, who was staged in
Nadia's hyperreal signature style, followed by deeply moving
portraits, edgy spreads and texts by Nadia, Ellen von Unwerth and
Alessia Glaviano of ....
6 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/faa7b1b9917a5c15723d266a4a013796ab1479d8
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d60593b0be2807b47a2a05fc947cb3f14bfcfce9
news // GoSee loves… 'Flowers and Fruits' Lin Chi Pen aka No. 223
introduces us to Chinese youth culture in contrast to the transience
of flowers and fruits in a wonderful, poetic aesthetic
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d60593b0be2807b47a2a05fc947cb3f14bfcfce9
Lin Zhipeng, born in1979 in Guangdong, calls himself 'No. 223' after
the police officer character in Wong Kar-Wai's film 'Chungking
Express'. The director's poetic and dreamy atmosphere as well as the
solitude and the secrets of his film characters influence the Chinese
photographer who lives in Peking today and is known, above all, in the
independent publishing scene in China.
As a representative of new Chinese photography, he presents an
alternative youth culture in an often conservative ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d60593b0be2807b47a2a05fc947cb3f14bfcfce9
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5cb42852a84d5782543d665f55dbb035bce26ba6
news // 'CRIMSON LINE' by Magnum photographer Trent Parke, presents
the negative effects of industry in breathtaking observations in the
sky, appearing at Stanley / Barker
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5cb42852a84d5782543d665f55dbb035bce26ba6
The project 'Crimson Line' is a visual meditation about the negative
effects of industry on climate change. Unbelievable colors in the sky
during the first minutes of sunrise were photographed in the
industrial landscape outside of Adelaide, the home of Trent Parke.
STANLEY / BARKER is now publishing the project by the first Australian
Magnum photographer in a book. Plus, there is a special edition of 30
including a high-end print which is available directly from the
publisher. Namesake was ....
11 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5cb42852a84d5782543d665f55dbb035bce26ba6
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1a7b9df82a0082ad34aa65c9df1f7debe5d4d06f
news // 'PIA' - Christopher Andersons homage to his daughter as an
exhibition at Danziger Gallery, New York, and as a coffee table book
appearing at STANLEY/BARKER, London
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1a7b9df82a0082ad34aa65c9df1f7debe5d4d06f
Following 'SON', Magnum photographer Christopher Anderson's 'PIA' is
now a further book from the photographic treasure trove of his family
at Stanley/Barker. In parallel, Danziger Gallery is showing a
selection from PIA in New York and next year in Los Angeles: "Mostly
taken over a period of six years from 2014 to the present and when Pia
was two to eight years old, the photographs show Anderson as a master
colorist, sensualist, and capturer of natural light. Uncontrived and
yet beautifully ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1a7b9df82a0082ad34aa65c9df1f7debe5d4d06f
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9e890bfb09ce21a9e544858112abecb7f3f8cbef
news // GoSee Book Tip : 'Agua' by Denisse Ariana Pérez - a
photographic journey to rivers and lakes in Uganda, Senegal and
Denmark as an illustrated book about water, masculinity and humanity
(Guest Editions), which also supports drinking water projects in
Africa
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9e890bfb09ce21a9e544858112abecb7f3f8cbef
'Agua', the first book to be published by photographer Denisse Ariana
Pérez, who lives in Barcelona, is appearing at Guest Editions. The
book is about water and masculinity. The project began in East Africa
in 2019 and was originally planned to end in Southeast Asia. But due
to the pandemic, the photographer chose Denmark as the final
destination of her photographic journey. To create 'Agua', she met up
with a variety of people on rivers, lakes and seas. The book can now
be pre-ordered, and ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9e890bfb09ce21a9e544858112abecb7f3f8cbef
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8195adc0f07b3a04ef097084980f35684071376
news // 'FILMSCAPES - a method of working by Denis Piel' - iconic
fashion spreads from VOGUE (1979 to 1989) with previously unreleased
tear sheets including the stories behind them on more than 300 pages
in a limited edition illustrated book
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8195adc0f07b3a04ef097084980f35684071376
"The world in which a man lives shapes itself chiefly by the way in
which he looks at it." Schopenhauer. "And this is how I look at this
period of my life." Denis Piel, 2020.
FILMSCAPES is a wonderful retrospective by DENIS PIEL, one of the
most influential fashion photographers of the 20th century. It
features models and actresses such as Andie MacDowell, with and
without couture, or waiting on set, alongside tear sheets from his
VOGUE and VOGUE ITALIA years, spanning a period from the late ....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a8195adc0f07b3a04ef097084980f35684071376
by DENIS PIEL
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8b6052d1e5bc86ac007061035c7ef4cb2e255a87
GoSee denispiel.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9978f2c42505f178468999f70a7d8d649d76d2be
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4b1393603e748b05e1c698c18a23cd1fe5bb0a63
news // 'Give My Regards to Elizabeth' - the final assignment of Peter
Bialobrzeski following a DAAD scholarship at the London College of
Communication in the early 90s as a wonderful illustrated book at
Hartmann Publishing
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4b1393603e748b05e1c698c18a23cd1fe5bb0a63
Looking through this first book by renowned photo artist of today and
Professor, Peter Bialobrzeski, is like taking a trip back in time to
England of the early 1990s. Hartmann Publishing presents us an
absolutely authentic contemporary document in captivating color bound
in a book - a must-have with unusual motifs in light of the fact that
Peter Bialobrzeski concentrated more on landscapes and architecture
during his career. He finished his studies at the Folkwang School,
Essen, with a one ....
7 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4b1393603e748b05e1c698c18a23cd1fe5bb0a63
by GoSee ART
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/25a8f5cd98ab9074ee1a997d3d79b028f3f20003
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/72c10b49f2b4cde75722d6c692cb84f753889f09
news // ASTRID M. OBERT : opens her GoSeeSHOP with the spread 'SWING'
and photographs editorials for WICKED GAME mag as well as LATEST MAG
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/72c10b49f2b4cde75722d6c692cb84f753889f09
ASTRID M. OBERT is an established fashion & lifestyle photographer and
started her international career at the early age of seventeen. She is
known today for her masterful use of light. This can be seen quite
beautifully in the personal spread SWING presented here, which is
available via the new GoSee SHOP she just opened. And that's already
our cue: We are delighted to present a first selection of works from
her new GoSeeSHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d37e26880241794b68080b266682ff3944d1aad5
here on GoSee. The motifs can be purchased individually or as a ....
3 ARTICLES / 44 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/72c10b49f2b4cde75722d6c692cb84f753889f09
by ASTRID M. OBERT
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a3454743c17a4fc4e7d2be872f7456e25ddd7081
GoSee astridobert.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/46277d00af45573dffde410eca9a0055f1d071dd
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27a323ebf724ee52ffab55a965f5fd31f6a041bf
news // Accidentally Wes Anderson by Wally Koval presents opulent
sceneries in soft pastels and well-composed photos with sugary-sweet
aesthetics - the celebrated social media channel is now available as
travel guide in the form of a book
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27a323ebf724ee52ffab55a965f5fd31f6a041bf
'Accidentally Wes Anderson, by Wally Koval' presents the dreamlike
aesthetics of magical places that appear as if they were settings from
a Wes Anderson film. The movies by the American director - such as
'Moonrise Kingdom' or 'Grand Budapest Hotel' - were shot in all
corners of the globe and turned everyday scenes into pastel dream
landscapes. Wally Koval from Brooklyn was also fascinated by
Anderson's unique oeuvre and his marvelously lavish cinematic
language. He started an Instagram ....
10 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27a323ebf724ee52ffab55a965f5fd31f6a041bf
by GoSee SHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3d8fbdbd8f0252dddcaf857efe6c87d513a4998d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/85e4e583dadcf1fdd9debd39774ac7c1d22add57
news // Photographer IGOR PANITZ presents you 'Flower Power' on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/85e4e583dadcf1fdd9debd39774ac7c1d22add57
Known for his large-scale transportation campaigns, photographer IGOR
PANITZ presents you his personal work with flowers staged under water
on GoSee. He photographed the beauties on color negative film. GoSee
his GoSeeSHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a81bf36b2800287ebaeae197d6d5db9fb45b6262
!
9 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/85e4e583dadcf1fdd9debd39774ac7c1d22add57
by Igor Panitz
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a2a5128e4594ec673fe80056302766e24a068d87
GoSee igorpanitz.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a9546e2f473949b7e4ab5982cc57b6196ca48ba9
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c1a31cd750f588f7c26ff83dd96704d0a10447
news // GoSee Loves : Woodcut Vibes by Roman Klonek, the book on
natural mutation in the area of graphic reproduction, appearing at
SLANTED PUBLISHERS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c1a31cd750f588f7c26ff83dd96704d0a10447
Roman Klonek, born 1969 in Kattowitz/Poland, is an illustrator and
graphic artist. He is among the internationally known representatives
of contemporary graphic reproduction in Germany. Roman Klonek's family
came to the Federal Republic from Poland in the 1970s. He grew up in
Hanover and studied Visual Communication (majoring in graphic
reproduction) from 1993 to 1999 at the University of Applied Sciences
Düsseldorf, followed by a scholarship for woodcut at the Art Academy
Trier. During his ....
21 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/73c1a31cd750f588f7c26ff83dd96704d0a10447
by Slanted Publishers
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7df8515715274fa59085e4042407ba7ab9ef0f6a
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bfd418553a98e8652fa4b0af8f3c7842eb19f0ce
news // '20MASK20' - personal work by Thomas RUSCH c/o ROCKENFELLER &
GÖBELS featuring masks by Lara Packheiser and fashion by designer
Yevheniia Luchko
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bfd418553a98e8652fa4b0af8f3c7842eb19f0ce
The personal spread '20MASK20' by photographer Thomas RUSCH c/o
ROCKENFELLER & GÖBELS features models Leilani Franco, Yunsu Park,
Pascal Schmidt, Marie Louwes, Jassica Reif, and Wendy Kesicki. The
entirely artificial masks are from the hands of Lara Packheiser, and
the fashions are by designer Yevheniia Luchko. The protagonists were
styled by Irina ....
21 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bfd418553a98e8652fa4b0af8f3c7842eb19f0ce
by Rockenfeller & Göbels
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8b9560678f52356a9ebb087bb85632daea0c5a19
GoSee fotografenagentur.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/79f4d523fa674916d5bb2ea09a61125502111f7f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dcb7e929dde3961c7bc90922b997f4ce7455dfc7
news // 'Find a balance in the disorder' - photographer Stefano
Fristachi presents you his STREET PHOTOGRAPHY in the brand-new
GoSeeSHOP he has just opened with the work 'AMERICANS - Sketches of
New York'
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dcb7e929dde3961c7bc90922b997f4ce7455dfc7
We are delighted to present you the GoSeeSHOP of Italian photographer
Stefano Fristachi, by profession a photojournalist, who operates from
the city of Barcelona which he has made his new home. The freelancer
works just as much for international magazines as for direct clients;
he is represented in galleries - and looks forward to offering you his
works via
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/022a2d185fa6571a9168f2f4f3b65de3e03fc4e6
his new GoSeeSHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/022a2d185fa6571a9168f2f4f3b65de3e03fc4e6.
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/022a2d185fa6571a9168f2f4f3b65de3e03fc4e6
We present you a first glimpse at his photographic world and also
give him a chance to tell you about it himself - ....
18 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/dcb7e929dde3961c7bc90922b997f4ce7455dfc7
by GoSee SHOP
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3d8fbdbd8f0252dddcaf857efe6c87d513a4998d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/70b448840a1a9d9b5ae27cdb42098a08dd53355d
news // GOSEE JOBS (editable in your account) : Procast, Berlin: MODEL
BOOKER, full-time -- seosupport, Berlin: PROJECT MANAGER --
Designerdock, Berlin: SENIOR MOTION DESIGNER UI… -> Go & See your
new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/70b448840a1a9d9b5ae27cdb42098a08dd53355d
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/70b448840a1a9d9b5ae27cdb42098a08dd53355d
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78583b94d15dbba05f9e0f80065a166368200b95
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69c0e98b16e2278e3521b15e1351c1d4082c9343
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/cfb5dc3988be400a7b15cc6ed77fce250b98307c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/74601337942cbb33846286928e85b63edd109afa
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a644498fa51304febd56e28d8e3ee8c4c0ca3652
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/587afd122a40aee9666513a4f6e2696bb29eccb8
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6e2fd7c1242957302a457d132d534177082c5706
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a07ad58b729c500b9bf953839aaafffcbd81b7c4.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/jo354odkn639a/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d5d5f19667f6b0da170a759bd95ccffc5c4cefc8

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2401719