Subject: 50% off ends today—don’t press your luck!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 06:16:13 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faed80a8f0197b44d63d74b3079b595853102a8a56f77a141925400ff7eed948cc3388eb3dd8a04402ff0da8771c392f335 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faed80a8f0197b44d63d74b3079b595853102a8a56f77a141925400ff7eed948cc3388eb3dd8a04402ff0da8771c392f335 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 

Better Writing Is in Your Cards

Make your writing extremely enchanting with advanced suggestions, available only with Grammarly Premium. 

Conjure the right words for all your writing needs and save 50% on a monthly, quarterly, or annual Premium plan. Hurry, the magic fades when the offer ends at midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 
Upgrade Today 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 

Additional Premium Features

That Work Like a Charm 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 

Get 50% off Premium before it&rsquo;s too late.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3fae62ba6a68040093da05a7a7fa1a50583606f58d4297a19efdf3bbf1cdede60756680dd49920e0282cf4ca083abd1980c0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3fae4a9811e2f30efc55cbbe9f2497c5a3f09b17961f4540270ef2efffe2b498f3f4af1a11594a37b7135697d82bb00f4132 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3fae363ceee3b43bf5dff3be927dc46661875017f184f363435740fff3631d0628ba6be849067dfa5f5d6878ebbe629da3dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeaf6e00733fd9be3e7a6f8c53a3c5e5dc2128c476f0ce42fd08751f8875e13ae0bc6cef9d7afa94d1196c0e19c23964b8 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7d3cb240d9ddd893a6e41430a956034c129763e88bff82ff28ed66551083f90d21055a423cd60db653e4b23c1a5e4e9d6469cecdd49695c3bc53fb425b7c714bff898caafd3d36f765ca04ee2b015946c37c81cff95642f5 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb4bba2689532d6b1498a6f2ba5196c8873d42cbe116e5e8a92d442409985ded47f54c15fc5c48d7c4d17ddf426bec3b2858cbede8e071306 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb4bba2689532d6b1498a6f2ba5196c8873d42cbe116e5e8a92d442409985ded47f54c15fc5c48d7c4d17ddf426bec3b2858cbede8e071306 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3faeb02fadb55b1e7942fafc08744df4aa8d04b804087df0f09e53f35763b3110e35a241078a93bb877c3b47750afecd8734aa3e7ceba5e82c05 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=adeb2e60878e3fae7d31fbaa0c95f4a1d2b4053e07d1b7e32b1a44e4df95d608f9440d77edc1911e66c9e7e5a4ece70695cea19448b5895fb14e552fce4b2c41 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104