Subject: 💫 The stars have aligned for cyber savings
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 06:14:23 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f6ec27f08e972d858065c523d28d30e6a7e97d109efbbff9b5253a62080e266d12f454af030496afaa73fe06d63a69bb9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f6ec27f08e972d858065c523d28d30e6a7e97d109efbbff9b5253a62080e266d12f454af030496afaa73fe06d63a69bb9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

Master the Rite of Writing 

You&rsquo;ll thank your lucky stars when you have Grammarly Premium to transform your writing. Premium goes beyond spelling and punctuation to help you master tone, elevate vocabulary, and fine-tune sentence structure so your writing sounds divine.

Save 50%* on a Premium plan of your choice before the sale ends on 12/4.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

Grammarly Premium's 

 Spellbinding Features

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

 Tone Insights

Get your point across more confidently, personably, 

and positively with advanced tone suggestions.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

 Full-Sentence Rewrites

Turn confusing, lengthy sentences into concise, 

clear statements.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

 Vocabulary Ideas

Help your writing shine with vocabulary suggestions that keep your words unique and exciting.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 

 Plagiarism Detection* and Citations

Ensure your work is original and easily cite your sources with plagiarism detection and citation style formatting.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f0892a14460aea84d7d7f63780d8029728900b1c36108393b0b3848148b1939579a90013c1f7aa4bc1d7496aea5aa8110 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f3f77e660bd79c2080ef1055351490d9840e176aa9e43d83e5f11ebe8b4aae04b952f7a1bd0490c74ddf6d7ab87edcbbf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f1cf6995edfd2247426acb4935ddca16ad0bca044b1bdecd5e07da7ca2a801d89237cb06868548b25d55106e7e8304ea8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f1558a4ea9a882325b7312def20b4cc50847a00f7deac219d2710f8415415480a2479170f92ddc2b1b848c497989d16f6 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6dddb849fc02b543213ffb10379d79cf1166cca192f0655c22c4200b74af14a8fdc1df057e7b97a87391cfbbeb9352c8b79113bb985ddb7db51baa6e54aba160862ed2a9b5d50092d8775f1073501b064d4bb6e3871cba34 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa2e883e0f767c3d1cfe2291a81b85ee809065c8a6a8310ace8f1475f4d988f666b98c252c8a63be2c6416f30a0dea9663c2f69ff24818999 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa2e883e0f767c3d1cfe2291a81b85ee809065c8a6a8310ace8f1475f4d988f666b98c252c8a63be2c6416f30a0dea9663c2f69ff24818999 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 12/4/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50fa301fa4eb4b41097dbffb2c654a366f5cd0cb89c241e52b8547214145c573d858133b2d4fc8ae46b308938eaa2a2402ee3c5c70e75c48db1 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45744f93df68b50f122e49da44409046c2ef0a547a5dc1fae9ae5b38743d20cb29a4f2524720da12a9e9f15ab6f592f7d542fb31970a0a41cad277b236901c79 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104