Subject: All signs point to 55% off
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 03:25:16 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c43fc6db512f7ea35bb6bde6e9318e51e5c311fa1608d494f50ba87de0e3c2033abb0aec100127f3e9a27c999d610cbcd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c43fc6db512f7ea35bb6bde6e9318e51e5c311fa1608d494f50ba87de0e3c2033abb0aec100127f3e9a27c999d610cbcd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 

Better Writing?

Yes. Definitely.

It&rsquo;s easy to ensure your writing is crystal clear and charming with Grammarly Premium. Built to help you become a wizard of words, Premium goes beyond basic grammar and spelling corrections, offering up tone suggestions, advanced vocabulary ideas, and full-sentence rewrites to make your writing more enchantingly eloquent. 

Save 55%* on Premium (the best offer of the year!) when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 

Work Magic With Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760cb6483402ca4c5bd83723f84e290ab24710fa85f606417874f22ea3075cdf157148253abe643fe1bb14142097a601b053 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c38aa32e20606bf3aeaa9ef4676d24811aece579c60ce32b72f8b9970d398bf34da159152bd851cc4f87b6b470e5e8651 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c4e2ae5be41771294c14621cd72a320a8ab41eb7b392e7717cb3386d3ac8ad0cfab43af34b11de005b62442f5321e5a49 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c900bd23b073f7a36a16f7bc63f906d5250379f68f2143de330892e712024e9cb88fa9a22483b2397eb794e7cd9843ba5 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a7dc0e10ca9c7fcb0ed9081bd186d7037c5da9f857674432d176afcea8112c2168b24d277f9820baf579fe85234a5d567bf9e49a78f6937aa55a128cfbccbd43beeee43b46bac6bbde029f597ee552d8c63e2e1831d29eb3 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c63997e87c16fecbec0d4c12c464a0ca9c033713a0926d34fd8836c84936016a03942d8dd638529de1efc0b7df7cd2882533fecc11d329493 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760c63997e87c16fecbec0d4c12c464a0ca9c033713a0926d34fd8836c84936016a03942d8dd638529de1efc0b7df7cd2882533fecc11d329493 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 11:59 p.m. on 11/25/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ea57ff218d4760ce65d36342c81a020a39e72e5b34224fc2d89a623dcfc69f7bf706c401bb59c5dce92e38a9c7cc1a7235fb9380a78e12151dd6ebb4f891ad0 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9bc490ce1995ea5f15c1f84bd3d948990ae7ac363d1440843cadea6b87e7cf848d5f17f725f17feec3220211800bb8cbbc881009f038c12b59d463742d54e787 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the Email Preferences link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104