Subject: Scheduling Made Simple
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 20:10:40 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86e724c71c5fd59c157efb48165067c929df5a202cc8309b84bccd34c7d0517755519d6139b9ab9dbe148de4716c2f60bef8bec192ec688aca6 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86e939b3119cd9ab1180fb35b6e86ff20594c5e316d39aa3b20274a3a8f65ec2e0d4ae4939638364739b5710cd7edbdbe6a07348762b78431f4 

Scheduling Made Simple.

The fastest and easiest way to schedule your Zoom meetings is with our free 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86eed65bf3bb342bcdf4fe0a99b669663e66fd069f07903b416a029f7f7795dc533e48f8671fde1bf244aa58b7441543067c345f4009a95ab50 
Google  and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248eb21f310306875a000840ebbde84003492d1943154c09b4709eae98c5333bd596e22876941578beaad09d6dfe0f7759dce549028f02e596b5 
Outlook  integrations.

Add Zoom Meetings to your calendar events with just a few clicks. You can schedule meetings, modify meeting settings and send customized invitations to your invitees. It's a snap!

What's Your Calendar System?
Google Calendar
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86eed65bf3bb342bcdf4fe0a99b669663e66fd069f07903b416a029f7f7795dc533e48f8671fde1bf244aa58b7441543067c345f4009a95ab50 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86eed65bf3bb342bcdf4fe0a99b669663e66fd069f07903b416a029f7f7795dc533e48f8671fde1bf244aa58b7441543067c345f4009a95ab50 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86eed65bf3bb342bcdf4fe0a99b669663e66fd069f07903b416a029f7f7795dc533e48f8671fde1bf244aa58b7441543067c345f4009a95ab50 
Download Google Calendar Add-on 
Outlook Calendar
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248eb21f310306875a000840ebbde84003492d1943154c09b4709eae98c5333bd596e22876941578beaad09d6dfe0f7759dce549028f02e596b5 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248eb21f310306875a000840ebbde84003492d1943154c09b4709eae98c5333bd596e22876941578beaad09d6dfe0f7759dce549028f02e596b5 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248eb21f310306875a000840ebbde84003492d1943154c09b4709eae98c5333bd596e22876941578beaad09d6dfe0f7759dce549028f02e596b5 
Download Outlook Add-in 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86e8ad8e27ad8650bc5dec0a9f082ad10056541047544f0ee1e8f8177549453fdfc6f89f4f90e3d80032db98ce8ca57f0c35ad4d1aea8dfb40d 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e3249183888f86ed3560b3f324d2c30b8dd0ce4a67d9d6cda8d372d7b78a0c98ef160031a4a559358b424e349e5aefa91c04dfcfd27a409e311788f3cc5bfd0 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248ee3d411e02dd38c51252c631d1eeab3427cc7ecc3a08e769d1eec99fba4512639bbc7ea8592543f7b70b5c9dc6fb1b57e83da8ad84d8dd44c 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248e722feca7914fd79bfdea2ff85cd3eeb30ab6a168a702933b8fa807767a6423335e2a17919be70f185ea8971ece635ba847fa3862d21f1c46 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248e801150f1611a6a40aa479d4a8c2545081a40dde53d9d6af104b5f8e639d957b9ea9a24c4f71dca549af849bf5e041b154fc53c61f5a243fd 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248e61f5d434048f2c69ce35cd20d6c5ad1b4242d91aa4e8cc51d46da1ae143299b5347ada6c6c822e7133c132582ca3d1cb4f747afe222ba5ad 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5cf883e9a44e248e9b81130329f63dca0e59ad12f1cab1a7cc6dd5b0cd6821a64411b877b7324edcbfd69c95deb54b272e8e71e6dbeab687428773e3318f8910 
unsubscribe .