Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:17:56 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e9300c2c564ef6f57935d8e68a32a1f5c6f87505e98a46a077d60eb61342ef2ecb2374636dbee893a06fc9068988287556f5bc5f78f95abc6a1 

 
 
NOVEMBER 06 &#45; NOVEMBER 12

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93ac1a9351d80797b1eda145c475c286c78b586aba10ffcbef7bcf901287f6962a84422ff05dc4ecb767e415e86df82806547707b69a34bae3 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93ac1a9351d80797b1eda145c475c286c78b586aba10ffcbef7bcf901287f6962a84422ff05dc4ecb767e415e86df82806547707b69a34bae3 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e932d20917698ff8a3ab582ef25efa48d56e5a54c9ce31cab197c524543615b378b8aef303230b425a19e20030116774b0612c96f6c70f016ee 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e932d20917698ff8a3ab582ef25efa48d56e5a54c9ce31cab197c524543615b378b8aef303230b425a19e20030116774b0612c96f6c70f016ee 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e932d20917698ff8a3ab582ef25efa48d56e5a54c9ce31cab197c524543615b378b8aef303230b425a19e20030116774b0612c96f6c70f016ee 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 22 29 Nov 05 12

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93f6ff561ec1e985de8c97b4c92e4990d95ce2128a89ad3bce9c42daf6ceb8b865a72dcfd05bae15372ca8e981a45ede02340289f227a56134 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93f6ff561ec1e985de8c97b4c92e4990d95ce2128a89ad3bce9c42daf6ceb8b865a72dcfd05bae15372ca8e981a45ede02340289f227a56134 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f5063f26d087f84f7b2fd42952e8c13258b7ab63ff958bbb1c690b6abd0f924c44dbd9985def443ac1a598f7c6ca4751bc59583c43f8a23240bb 
Foreshadowing in Writing: Definition, Tips, and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f5063f26d087f84f7b2fd42952e8c13258b7ab63ff958bbb1c690b6abd0f924c44dbd9985def443ac1a598f7c6ca4751bc59583c43f8a23240bb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f506d9cc1d4cbfe445ad4e5c81c2e7a7dc6d6e50e548bdb08b3bb4962e40c6cfa6a0144cf5642c9387991c61312f58dcef6ff1454808574f6e6c 
Its vs. It’s: Learn the Difference 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f506d9cc1d4cbfe445ad4e5c81c2e7a7dc6d6e50e548bdb08b3bb4962e40c6cfa6a0144cf5642c9387991c61312f58dcef6ff1454808574f6e6c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f506d2961f4e869b5f15f7f9e45e3e4e72e60420e05a7961f1894d6f0b3ee57fbf438e91383bebb883dee24c1954f5961137c6d0b29cae950cae 
Behind the Scenes: How We Fixed Leftover Underlines in the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ebe8a362eb82f506d2961f4e869b5f15f7f9e45e3e4e72e60420e05a7961f1894d6f0b3ee57fbf438e91383bebb883dee24c1954f5961137c6d0b29cae950cae 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93e1c6dfc7509e0f847cc0efbbd7e3e606087f1aa4466428f877f1cf799d9327fb917f3086084a615de059cbf7c0e5a4fbdf5104b9f6fdb43e 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9572b1bdbd23e3eebbe85929cbd8d8c428e8fb077044b693394e73f028dc7eb642ae6f2ce01907d8ffac84fd1c9ff54ac9fb80b9f47a9697 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=57cf7898075d6e93eb4c85b2424cdec2689da82fd9723ac992eefe5c5c495b08e04341fda6c07c090e1d61b5075bc37c15e65e3badc593001d2105f46a34f3dc 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c8617225f69efa575fc10ab04b349afffb0a68ea225a1a1b844e3fb7898a455c88a34105254222d3aeafbcf378340f7a01868363abf1167352c7 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c8619174b731f42d7bdd782e391ad2655e1837e331c5fa725a54561439ad61568d97d5aa9710c712f1b294c1353938c2cc30 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c861870caec17eecea6600abe6035bde63abd2ea070bb42f90e4dcde20745203020327cb322015c828c0530694ca00735fb4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c861eb325be27035c81c4f03ba0c77b562e372d68d219daa39dd7ce96ac687dd85464bdd8f82536f71676b1c16b32502a754 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c86119d4ec971b506c9e1fbad7bfe8f77ac0a38fa19086a9be8d485fe35d37321716a4861611872d1d560ca6f4c0d2d06d6d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c8617225f69efa575fc10ab04b349afffb0a68ea225a1a1b844e3fb7898a455c88a34105254222d3aeafbcf378340f7a01868363abf1167352c7 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e6af7ca61f16c861840f90a48078c795aef46ede8e4df1de088c2b8d323abc9d092e40aed60d7d3fd12bb7aec3ddb230783b4f7ff16e912e3d3b30f552d6446c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=706d3bbfc9a7ea1f876f48312862a14ede34d0cc554a56e9a5acca6a7cbeebd90df2e2503b5f4198439ac96894cffea4d1e6c88816229b426aa3b39ce1fc146aff2353c7473081bf1d5ac735a73a2751e7dc687c7dc059e1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6700919f1d02d4f385aad479d1faa22713f5b8996c4947983c7da6378a64e72926dceaa4e18fc9f7ddf58333108a9d5ac14ba8cb068af2542ea13096289d6725 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6700919f1d02d4f385aad479d1faa22713f5b8996c4947983c7da6378a64e72926dceaa4e18fc9f7ddf58333108a9d5ac14ba8cb068af2542ea13096289d6725 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104