Subject: How to Join, Schedule or Host a Meeting
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:10:39 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5f3edf9db4eb9f58a7c6e64cf50e93740051fe3781502bd68a67cbe1013acc712dc5b1ab4eec40860920f153b1bfdc46588edead494c6877 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=361c6df230899424c612b9c56fce0cb1d7219462dd43e7d248ca568c01e3d18001b1d6f9e6cedae3120accf706aaef3edd55619e9c52fcbd 

How to Join, Schedule or Host a Zoom Meeting

Dive into your first Zoom Meeting with these 1-minute 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6746097609d8575906e3000043e939dd9f2d12fd2d034d4f6e2a72ab661971f386f1419794a1f3a38c0727e4078fc6f191bcfa68608f2f31 
quick start videos .

Join A Meeting

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0df03d00b5614f30069d35a665a95a41f8a592c8338085a32bfd2c7df92e8c108ee94e1fe18c8e9a1bbdab2f849a0916c56e76027d3344b0 

From your desktop or on-the-go.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0df03d00b5614f30069d35a665a95a41f8a592c8338085a32bfd2c7df92e8c108ee94e1fe18c8e9a1bbdab2f849a0916c56e76027d3344b0 
Watch How    

Schedule A Meeting

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=709f438c0ced36c7582837da20431db6fd0dd95c8a812ffbf3da9b40b4e5c42dcfd0a7dd45fedb32049b0e33eb44cc7eb123254109c8a019 

Schedule from your desktop, mobile or directly within the Zoom Web Portal.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=709f438c0ced36c7582837da20431db6fd0dd95c8a812ffbf3da9b40b4e5c42dcfd0a7dd45fedb32049b0e33eb44cc7eb123254109c8a019 
Watch How    

Meeting Controls

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=38df06744ab3498938df65f6d0c7d10ea45c483166b385a9ad7ef0003dc259952cf74a4e6f435d1bb0fae2bd1d8fc35a8d13a6fc08ece9dc 

First time hosting? Take a tour of key features to run your meeting.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=38df06744ab3498938df65f6d0c7d10ea45c483166b385a9ad7ef0003dc259952cf74a4e6f435d1bb0fae2bd1d8fc35a8d13a6fc08ece9dc 
Watch How    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3b96281c651814d1306ba361b49c9885c348be93aed465cdfca60bf955e1577ad85dcd9b0c5499c5f3be3338dd3a045adbefbce55003427f 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e8ab6459f7663be19ed11a4ddd85d66f8dc5af08a90f320ba8f9b46aecb4efc720d35252f77027f9a384168ec86ce47bbb297ff97d6977f 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d7a98afd9e98aaf2efab244377202abbeee913a9da9a64b07640cad22a469e6ca6b448f6e99f0dc2dd44279b2a289d018ceba4455e45c5bc 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b72f4c64dbd5e1195d6a4b228eac0bd879ff7f57a72594e28388e441057d3be53bdae640819efc391d796f311a7aa4b3536ad44240cdd66a 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=db38edd16fe21e7c0e5fa58e092dfa6c849ce3924ddce6acb94b0b5231e3fbd1981596b4688db8d34234b008dd6468e7c8fb2cf64d679383 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bef6440316d725e27d6f0db97081513a07a3e040206890f76dce831b46d7eeabafc60f669427ffd201b021aa88b3271e0f22b73ce89213bf 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=94fb439c1fb5b5a4ae50150cfc7720a4cbceaf303de134334b549d708666ca084ec27276f42b282b3a9994cfa9a526abd802a41a090f912b 
unsubscribe .