Subject: You're Invited: Join a Live Demo
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:10:41 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e025c84037799ba214e62376f2704932a795ff10d0b8328438569dc0c5241158e2a9fe289bf0f0dcb2d536dfe9aa398be04ab2fe879a79ee 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=9a921748b1397251093003ce2cc5b2b304cf10ff004e1607e935351aae45a3747aa416099fc98e7ee93a11507f3e2e7ad097649462281c0e 

Join a Live Zoom Demo!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b3c17d7bc3c4b9a632a00918b599677bc5357d488d6a478dc334dfd3a97d8b72ff5580c40b8217bcb6123b383fcffc38d7ccd9af1260df93 

Webinar: All About Zoom
Join Zoom expert, Raul Montes for an overview of how to schedule, host, and join Zoom meetings.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b3c17d7bc3c4b9a632a00918b599677bc5357d488d6a478dc334dfd3a97d8b72ff5580c40b8217bcb6123b383fcffc38d7ccd9af1260df93 
Get on the Guest List 

Learn Basics Like...

Calendar IntegrationsRecording

Screen SharingVirtual Backgrounds
...and more!

Pick a time. Any time.
Monday's2pm
Tuesday's10am or 2pm
Thursday's10am or 2pm
Friday's10am
( All times in PST )

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b3c17d7bc3c4b9a632a00918b599677bc5357d488d6a478dc334dfd3a97d8b72ff5580c40b8217bcb6123b383fcffc38d7ccd9af1260df93 
Sign Up Now 

Explore the Power of Pro
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a182a36b5078602c510b291625cc9b13ef06914f54d508e664e9090906466a8532b538c26edec133bed7251475686543cf200ecc68ef07ae 
learn more    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=ab4fd29569c710f7c60a16e8fc5adff49ab8859531f3336c3756e1604d13fc778708d6d51ace08e3a5636998d8f6d10999495794ffb9a3cc 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=86228da544715016613d90944588ccb5cb070562a0339bc5001c15a5834d3637a2534696bbda3284675bc817ea941f5ac26019e1b70327d6 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=1de72b23b46f1d9cdead922e3810a7f9eb373b3fc4de7bfde3c31bd2dfd7cce629d1b07d0682aa75124bbe2a2e51b173c4aedf803e9b3870 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=ac0d3203f6cc88f7a2837617e326a4b7c15e0f18f4f32ed711624bbc7e6e7051913a19b205ec68db74252a0de4fd713c27f8ab7e6b5d2a27 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=c4fc915f26cfa0378ea825b1f3ebcecd6135932c49f3c199abb0f5f268205ecc940d435742db4f5d7045b12fbb61c0a34f92ebdde5e757c4 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b7c2d80a949a62be969920ce8b9a73426285df4939ccac976d5ccf01415d6208b1b93d7fa5d1a3cc2c0a4c1198051b0e13ae4e42227d906d 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b60df23d960fee32e695b0c5be3494ee12f582fca5cd24ef2f54cd100b822adf9c2bb4f21542acd32ecb24079bd337cee7c28c508eb39d6e 
unsubscribe .