Subject: elharith, welcome to Zoom Meetings!
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 20:10:41 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=c3223b18e410f5ea743e4eaf8ee3d2f568b32b031f5e61030378356e4198cc6406f990bc66e57fc0a41e4a1f1999e78defeecb6d74fd78cc 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=96fcf7e4f6bc319dcd1758508b24a75a4c0146bb3fa4900a3cbbc2412edaceefcb66f3899595a6d4f920758f5b27b8f531dd3f49d5b66516 
Sign In 

elharith, thank you for choosing Zoom Meetings!

Stay Securely Connected with Zoom’s Unified Communications Platform

Join Anywhere, On Any Device

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=16cff3b38888b5969d2c33ff55cb18ce9b3514603b56417e90477350ec7c52995f97a78ee438c54d9652830b4e1f40ea7dd1045e342dd93d 

Zoom works flawlessly across your desktop, tablet, and phone. Start, join and collaborate across any device on-the-go.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=16cff3b38888b5969d2c33ff55cb18ce9b3514603b56417e90477350ec7c52995f97a78ee438c54d9652830b4e1f40ea7dd1045e342dd93d 
Download Zoom    

Jump in the Driver's Seat

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=858c4b13e0e373cbc11277cb37dd35cf5b9d929e96f5b641fb5be17de0837aaea5669d13aecd38737d62ea283bf2cc18c70ed47e5b9544b0 

Ready to join or host your first meeting? Browse our library of 1-minute quick start videos to get up and running.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=858c4b13e0e373cbc11277cb37dd35cf5b9d929e96f5b641fb5be17de0837aaea5669d13aecd38737d62ea283bf2cc18c70ed47e5b9544b0 
Browse All Videos    

Explore the Power of Pro
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a4d6c34270ab0500a7b9e9946564e35900f00604a44cc341b559e2e19542573720b8d569e79296cd9c0e5fe9d2c847194b55790b89f11611 
learn more    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=1c03e1ff9e229c5ff76644c6ea9606367779fc4029e1960b3dfd10c26d641f6ad4e8ab8f484f008a626b5e5c7b56690f28e5d974b517461a 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=003198e3f2389ff0f5c68af82ec94aa59071956838aef87914d6228b86a3b8716973a9bc4366afa083e31ab983c99d7abcc171ccc5f543bc 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=07be6811232d05498c71a11ba807e912fec6e2faff3518ae4240875f98d4519b1a6f3321e3896d1bb77830e522db5569d932491d6e1b8177 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=02b63b40417a8e195f76eb31b722cce4d0cfe5037186c1c3772329b3a0bdb4b95751156904e6c4b5494bc1150e54c54e0a690bb9d7dd97b5 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=33802b10b35086a99bda35b42362b5b46b57136850ae7cf2114d4d4bc6dadd959a4e86d0ea1c4c48845a9d2ba58927da24ed548de847982c 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5a856158c805eda310c3d079d6d5b3186d1d9b2d9dcef509e2e283385147652c7f5ab566210431f06800870c4aaaf6050076c2b3a3202894 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=30485f185022b190a2ac755b7e58528b2f0f34854e36b28eb55e23c95f8148d6b638f8d6090f33cf71bf7958f45971183cefd786a4c9b8c8 
unsubscribe .