Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 10:30:55 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d15c6032350e637846a9c1e434e844ad2b6b17fa24ab72673dc9382d19c3020d18e2e1e3a54112a8e05d57d23bc5dfd0752a9269ab48b692a 

 
 
OCTOBER 23 &#45; OCTOBER 29

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d28144122fc404ff0cf207621a7a0dcda6cebc1364706225b26371940f16d1d7cda9158007afe5efac27ff7d7f241ef2de9e140 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d2053e7bf9d28144122fc404ff0cf207621a7a0dcda6cebc1364706225b26371940f16d1d7cda9158007afe5efac27ff7d7f241ef2de9e140 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bbeb7bd5b76c762355b1690b62a876acb481f5473ac79e290c7a681215cacee75fa1d024f775ebb38fdbbf152c11cdfd6 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bbeb7bd5b76c762355b1690b62a876acb481f5473ac79e290c7a681215cacee75fa1d024f775ebb38fdbbf152c11cdfd6 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d1964b1c60835225bbeb7bd5b76c762355b1690b62a876acb481f5473ac79e290c7a681215cacee75fa1d024f775ebb38fdbbf152c11cdfd6 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 08 15 Oct 22 29

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2fe249db9c03cef89440b32457d7799f46ad244fdb5310402c231c41956366c762c0e026bd53b42895ada37499e608f3d6 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d87924eb9c405ce2fe249db9c03cef89440b32457d7799f46ad244fdb5310402c231c41956366c762c0e026bd53b42895ada37499e608f3d6 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964bffe692dec64d281f75d00e974f20f3fe5d59b1aae2b3f408fbf76b41e2da5961ac754814015bb0e972d6c5396de9d940 
What Is a Rhetorical Question? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee861450da37d5964bffe692dec64d281f75d00e974f20f3fe5d59b1aae2b3f408fbf76b41e2da5961ac754814015bb0e972d6c5396de9d940 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add23288cf93e5a946f09db2c6a9e7370635ba1566a59ed7f015673cb1990874b2575ef8e52bf483a5c52087df8917cbbc0553 
How to Write a Horror Story 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee71e8a457e5add23288cf93e5a946f09db2c6a9e7370635ba1566a59ed7f015673cb1990874b2575ef8e52bf483a5c52087df8917cbbc0553 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d4b8777c07f56c7d563f010afbd6b3f92a43d333f00cf61e875502b3387e1faf99cf1f048c50593a376f19b3c4f54b60d 
What Does Cc in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a7cb18d02df24ee36656c8bb9e91e7d4b8777c07f56c7d563f010afbd6b3f92a43d333f00cf61e875502b3387e1faf99cf1f048c50593a376f19b3c4f54b60d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d730a96c2d34ae45d3011f9689be198bbdb494eea8c87df085bdf6e71e47ebf93c17b595e9ed2e8732ff8ef73c843a6622cc292e1dd85a872 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977da3ddb532df97f8ffa40df409e54075f138d391764002b90db121a03194f347f5c81e78105cb940912930bfd13b75b299 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977db6f5b9c29252c4b3405bf4824b732c7cfdff41273099eaeeff832f89255216e0abeefdd44b43aa5642255eb59c07f53b2d772193de2d838f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a7192645c2385788874a7dec731254218148e0bb891b94cce6627c1b1a7928d879a45c232ad57674e5693514c8d90a9d541c00d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dfdc95dc31086bda959aac239e040a872d6ebcb799fffe62b4f1bd04e106d4b403c41747304eff5e3ac9f54c7dc6eecb2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977df9cc92771d7566884cfc711bb8f045ba295363b65edb2569250dd1c757d856ef5268cd07e44d8c0575eb7eca6e7eea4f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d6f61067edac8886abd3451f25284b9bd399213bc5e524da89c3c44413abfb95e0f8a9be6d71ff226ad41768ef2d76766 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d3a777e170740c59717d35ba391a56c8ef797e662c7b3e41ca440c2429d9643c22c61359585319b1a66a85afd3ee20bbe 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dccc5ae0d7a7192645c2385788874a7dec731254218148e0bb891b94cce6627c1b1a7928d879a45c232ad57674e5693514c8d90a9d541c00d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977d42654441e5af9ff0628d1159d07ba05ec9cb95daf903c38bff4e00f75477b55d188e2ad049b78220bff15ff811b198ee9755050c05acbdb0 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=62c63661903b017a0258e9f9a35dc69f20965684aacbc74013f437061f331a1badc73e2cd0583c494cd6d6d3823da44a847f5941b0b8b49505aeaa408ccae4cf3cd5cc9d5ca769ac9ff32fd7806e105e725b4c1c8411e473 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54efa8398778c0356e7a26f0903d64a13012b1c8beb900df35780cd56ced4918a976bac6b48f5ea47281322551ec4971b8bc 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cdb525608f6977dea4d9275ccdd54efa8398778c0356e7a26f0903d64a13012b1c8beb900df35780cd56ced4918a976bac6b48f5ea47281322551ec4971b8bc 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104