Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 10:00:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c851adb591cbbaff2ae97b3a121ab43da7719e7329f9076154fd66b5970a6921fd772005da8f1fd948a03999a11751f547e21d27c4b49d045 

 
 
OCTOBER 16 &#45; OCTOBER 22

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cc39d5c1b2a7c6d28c9ac5b07919cdba7ec51ce9c5d5df30a172a62e0d592af287cb325428272ae65a2d7c14de6f5acc455191f1bde63485b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cc39d5c1b2a7c6d28c9ac5b07919cdba7ec51ce9c5d5df30a172a62e0d592af287cb325428272ae65a2d7c14de6f5acc455191f1bde63485b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c9c7f0dc2a4c5d2d5f0dfc78c4672dd6342bf5a6adb6ed477bdda9bca781a47a99556a70e767630e82ac4411ab5ce266e24bc314a76e66759 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c9c7f0dc2a4c5d2d5f0dfc78c4672dd6342bf5a6adb6ed477bdda9bca781a47a99556a70e767630e82ac4411ab5ce266e24bc314a76e66759 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c9c7f0dc2a4c5d2d5f0dfc78c4672dd6342bf5a6adb6ed477bdda9bca781a47a99556a70e767630e82ac4411ab5ce266e24bc314a76e66759 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 01 08 Oct 15 22

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cb71db7fa4e68a2907407e6cee1ff731649dfd0a4f65a79d11e5d28ce4a780bb3e18b624bdb7abed1b145c248604c6e2344a7760acccd33b8 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cb71db7fa4e68a2907407e6cee1ff731649dfd0a4f65a79d11e5d28ce4a780bb3e18b624bdb7abed1b145c248604c6e2344a7760acccd33b8 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b6cba9853d1122a3d6ef41c080224f656bdbf87c7f7b899edb7e89ae81cd707e74dbe4a63fe3975ed81ab669279017c5cb9294d29b12aa51b 
How I Customized the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin’s Theme for Each Taylor Swift Album 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b6cba9853d1122a3d6ef41c080224f656bdbf87c7f7b899edb7e89ae81cd707e74dbe4a63fe3975ed81ab669279017c5cb9294d29b12aa51b 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b3aa2d1bfb339f7e33e64f789f47a60b1076857407e1ec46ac45d6b6f33fe058392fe22eff3bef8b52f9466b16a670bd5d65adbbd62dc9757 
Everything You Need to Know About Copywriting 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b3aa2d1bfb339f7e33e64f789f47a60b1076857407e1ec46ac45d6b6f33fe058392fe22eff3bef8b52f9466b16a670bd5d65adbbd62dc9757 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b318d27b7a90c3324a77dae2a36cd1e69c6e0ce764f83087bf12b92c9541bcc06d3a46243ed5eecfd3a398ed67c130d3a0617ea9c8e157443 
How to Write an Introduction 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c8282b05bbd43e7b318d27b7a90c3324a77dae2a36cd1e69c6e0ce764f83087bf12b92c9541bcc06d3a46243ed5eecfd3a398ed67c130d3a0617ea9c8e157443 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c59d327e983e8f38484e0b1db790ec9fa4f0037c39427511c4c045f83f9ea9215f4401312d28d6ccebcbaad362bc081decf89e486908e2451 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c18ce27629e28d989bfe145b7c55dec9312f1b69d1daeefd874d8f0f6444af255c9e189a54120f879f4274bb2173241d3 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c226ed4962c1b4cceb074a0ccfdf4554c55eb2b5daf2d463e5c0dc3689c821568d913973ab30673c76475446f404122f3798318a95978f92f 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c113b320fb22983260acb8cd6dde923bdb4fb7c2487645776269a6d2f8d1b52582f59ca44d55ec0a9df44b243241520a6d4ecc2d66376ab2a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c1e3a7d250b413a62c004b7f2ae73fc27332c105ea6680af56df2404cf0770e1e63d2cff386cd99cae51a762de473a2ff 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75ce660733137aaec9fcfd6d3480ac412ad2301fe78b10ee0b7256d2e6082cd3b503d87555a2e5e3f0c3602fc28d17b3a56 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c2a4ebd0ca3b51e5f6121d4f1ba8e11c1167f27298c6cdeaaa42baa2beda4fe82b6a693980c94d3d4a254facbec1529ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c207c880f8a73ac9a12e73031cd33aa1bacc7591ccd950f7b700e3397b0443429be2063905920a4a656e1b2356911eb84 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c113b320fb22983260acb8cd6dde923bdb4fb7c2487645776269a6d2f8d1b52582f59ca44d55ec0a9df44b243241520a6d4ecc2d66376ab2a 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75c606f8f2e31222068b88213628d87ab688bf0653d0b1a21b3a521a35d5f01665b2798cfbf76808b7469ccdef43ea664504973bfd77a1b1ee8 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d771985e0a051529c8d6ded4dda3e529909b853780834d2230516a033eb8878ac43840730eaebca8140ce808d0475672fdbd24ccd930bcb51f1678c8b411f58d0fac79c6fbc3bb3df3dfa45c23d8fcf16116ef96e4592bba 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cf152237c6996e4f61ef4136dfa94b6a2048a794c53b1b0bd9b45fef4aa5839b17bfa19e956319b52070d6679636069a988ae0bc286b03403 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bdaea6209c90c75cf152237c6996e4f61ef4136dfa94b6a2048a794c53b1b0bd9b45fef4aa5839b17bfa19e956319b52070d6679636069a988ae0bc286b03403 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104