Subject: 40% off Premium ends tomorrow!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 07:29:54 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f5e3619beb1b4de8e988b52f90f4774ec195ea6946cea651c7b9160e58b2735e37ac640ca53147dfe68f6cc73ab84f5b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f5e3619beb1b4de8e988b52f90f4774ec195ea6946cea651c7b9160e58b2735e37ac640ca53147dfe68f6cc73ab84f5b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 

Clarify Impressionistic

Ideas

Compose writing you&rsquo;ll be proud to put on display with the help of full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions to trim and transform confusing, wordy writing so you can illustrate every point perfectly.

Get writing down to a fine art with 40%* off Grammarly Premium. The sale ends at midnight tomorrow. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f3498c70e3812117f06c0f0526f18a0698e9e64419f2a9f57f75a133402fc38307411f01bf6d3b015d2f35071dc664c19 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f527ad536ecdb6722ad5a608638b856ebf89127a720b7418240cfe64fb8de85788dec85dda352950f46db506123d494b1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f2820297fa14b844a2f0592e3cadfe313eeea28f13a504fd647f5221e138021035bb20887d4392bca132dc038a22d4980 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9fcaac6e09489333b6f96007d1db383b27aaa16ec24a5e97f5bde55d755a747ee6a5dea4c42dde3410ee942fa3bc7315d3 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f9ab99684e06c18df689c9d471f488851dd43c7d68f8c0ead4d6b27d088e6774b7168384fd77f66d8cca181054ce9b8b7afeb9609c9e0188e7b2edadf325bb48020d3012179c0f5fca5a2beb14215dd5e47615506b3737c 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f5299b0bad56ca1fe69bba5d9ebfe8f79d24d301570a971dfb8cbe593e166bc189e510e433bb075c1c3101c395250966731c7dcf8783c0bc6 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f5299b0bad56ca1fe69bba5d9ebfe8f79d24d301570a971dfb8cbe593e166bc189e510e433bb075c1c3101c395250966731c7dcf8783c0bc6 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f0e3eef2bb875611b53023e835cb702014abac1a35eb875616b9ee0a601066165552183f22c25ebe8a13f0eb93bd47a6f152d7db7c5939658 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a6f6b284e8145d9f8ff86716ca8c283a572991614785f32856dbcdb3e8ebd55784dc32d626d54ac0c3b7e4cffee74b4be376b10326e954f4a5ddbcf707b2978e 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104