Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:08:36 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299e35c7a6a9b70d5ca1c3e9e92c7b2c88695e348bae65bd2a97be00859d8b931172c86b115c7150c53edde6eb53dc52e1b24679914963ed5d7 

 
 
OCTOBER 09 &#45; OCTOBER 15

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299185b591ef48000a0ef7497104564fa101ce6706f3f7d99e7c1f0b7ed0e1c843b873cedb93da474cca938c85d19d9b1b21fc56def0dc6c0ef 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299185b591ef48000a0ef7497104564fa101ce6706f3f7d99e7c1f0b7ed0e1c843b873cedb93da474cca938c85d19d9b1b21fc56def0dc6c0ef 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299f8978fc3c02850a46bcaf8b1f49323d58312792b578324c86c8cb27e0f94ddbef3d8a249d60fd5e23be4b114d027c59eaebace63f4cd5bc5 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299f8978fc3c02850a46bcaf8b1f49323d58312792b578324c86c8cb27e0f94ddbef3d8a249d60fd5e23be4b114d027c59eaebace63f4cd5bc5 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299f8978fc3c02850a46bcaf8b1f49323d58312792b578324c86c8cb27e0f94ddbef3d8a249d60fd5e23be4b114d027c59eaebace63f4cd5bc5 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 24 01 Oct 08 15

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">October 20 and get<br class="hide"> 40% OFF Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c67918f7790abde0bef7973f804173d49bbc9c996d11755d9d49a12f5c182483365d1c5d7bdd4ca0cbeba10afba785ddb8bcc3d9713ecba8d8 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c67918f7790abde0bef7973f804173d49bbc9c996d11755d9d49a12f5c182483365d1c5d7bdd4ca0cbeba10afba785ddb8bcc3d9713ecba8d8 

40% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c64ff335e99e3b619671d9a3c63dcaed31ea12cddae62574fc874de80e54da5ef826a7833787dc4d40e5f512d8fdfece5ad866aefe6a26467f 
What’s an Ellipsis? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c64ff335e99e3b619671d9a3c63dcaed31ea12cddae62574fc874de80e54da5ef826a7833787dc4d40e5f512d8fdfece5ad866aefe6a26467f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c61adc7b95bc05752b86f37bdadf4c546f1cbcf2e7005191c908ca33461f2c5f184ca55597af070f254f7cb0ebb6f8d656e42fd3d5d8776aba 
What Is the Appeal to Pity Fallacy? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c61adc7b95bc05752b86f37bdadf4c546f1cbcf2e7005191c908ca33461f2c5f184ca55597af070f254f7cb0ebb6f8d656e42fd3d5d8776aba 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c6bbfd3c000d8d20675983fb18eb544001cf866a54c1b6470487e27442af53564dee9d4ad271750e232af0ef2373bf63ba8d4e38cf800ca9b2 
When to Capitalize Specific Periods and Events 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9d5aabc9355fb0c6bbfd3c000d8d20675983fb18eb544001cf866a54c1b6470487e27442af53564dee9d4ad271750e232af0ef2373bf63ba8d4e38cf800ca9b2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f32998707ae445ccdffdb850e5e452df7218747bbc999c18f75df5a17e1072d35528ab1ade6813edb8e5374584b474b3dc5e28e5b95d63fcbcd2a 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f32998fd7dbf6a9baa364916ef82f26cff0e8906e2495cf4dad9b1a5efdcaa542eb708e1cd20dce47a8f77e6b2395e6514d10 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299f62907ebc230181264aacf49483d9d7cfecc91705eefcdd532aedc26c416a6ffa100fa6fe667b9242d3fe92f7f0166a881a9ff1fa6876abc 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299fabbc8a49747bceec953716fec4201f4ffbcb7c3dbea3e430eac61a7d5026475ba99ecead04a2c7470d3d796e3742109bf0b7fd33df64861 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299e3fbc509ad642878810542b600d77979d600073739d4bd51bc634a8381011858e36fd897485c47d8cb99605233bf6ead 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f329981e53cf5058654b4538723731f626d65c73824029ad011586ade5bda231ddce8f7132bba2a4213ddae2608931a4dee04 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f32998d02ea7a5215e9f5b30ae140ff0f38ab06dd9afd0008f88bdfe96fc236ad2005b4630f966e9e15469144ede144ecfae5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299e30daf8f4714da9ecfa3f651784a49b082c4ab9be556a5b4a95f7027f948ae8a1d27418103df49d4eaf66e2bb01b4a13 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f3299fabbc8a49747bceec953716fec4201f4ffbcb7c3dbea3e430eac61a7d5026475ba99ecead04a2c7470d3d796e3742109bf0b7fd33df64861 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f32994fa412bf20a49c177a10472aae2ca311209d1445d83699a47429cabcb1f7d4572e379fc7e1f99baba3eea571ea6befbe30f2791e9dd111ba 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=302d18f40eac3992822d3008cb36d210778f31ded8cb2f6063ed52262d5f2489bd465d85ffc9b391199722ba60789b3963a5514356e1a38af150c0a88237bf8ecec483177c5be38d200b096a2e3a92ff019dbd8e786757e5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f329977a3f829d22d7de143680f36e0d5708326320f30534fc975ed44a6e955ae17ed89190116025c2a9f1f78451b5f1848c51724f076bfd6df62 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1117506b765f329977a3f829d22d7de143680f36e0d5708326320f30534fc975ed44a6e955ae17ed89190116025c2a9f1f78451b5f1848c51724f076bfd6df62 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104