Subject: Save 40% and impress every audience.
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 06:52:51 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca165016c81ba1eda53eff6a55f483aba999f721dd54242f460cfbdc58b0c76e53f8dd9c182339c97355397fe70e48d1057 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca165016c81ba1eda53eff6a55f483aba999f721dd54242f460cfbdc58b0c76e53f8dd9c182339c97355397fe70e48d1057 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 
Redeem your offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 

Curate Your

Communications

Find the right frame for every communication with Grammarly Premium&rsquo;s tone suggestions. Premium identifies phrases that may come off as hesitant, negative, or too formal (or informal) for your audience and helps you appropriately adapt them. It only takes a few quick clicks to get a masterpiece that makes the right impression. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 
Save 40% Off Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 

Put the right finishing touch on your writing. Get Grammarly Premium for 40%* off when you upgrade by October 20.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 
Upgrade Now 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca15af0f051307a2a271b27b16e835aee94156d48b30a18c21290032f6c2f4d51c6b2ea01436caa4231008f7085af29ec1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1285c9c453df2b6a0604c54e629af29a1af8cb5ff576b8bae2a325ca338715e8cbdb10e14b039c435f399948c394d10c2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1b52e00aef0177030cd41eb379ec561365129c055f3ff6ae887952ab595d57f7082ded9ca85e8f8b04a25142df65c38cd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1b55513617ef8e7d9e904432ad499f793e2b772a94617b4073ecd8d213c4b0f88ee4ba386ea6ebecb38a7664bdfc5a70b 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f1090a7b158d3c1c7ae6faa5afda0ac350c81b12c7d71cd5d5f908d3631c14003d1c67c98c06cdf80f27368e7e8d6008776b07d901b6581717dd37e6935624c12d299dde4aebeff1a6347c93370866e8196a1263f104427d 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1e3fb05a8840f3454a7637368a5b3b2ac7b782f60a8cb0dfd53caeb363f56fab97631ae6010a8b7b1acd221628787e3bc2eeec4bd4a9c6f83 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1e3fb05a8840f3454a7637368a5b3b2ac7b782f60a8cb0dfd53caeb363f56fab97631ae6010a8b7b1acd221628787e3bc2eeec4bd4a9c6f83 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 10/20/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca17ccfeefb050b4c87c284a1fdfc92f288bc96eba3e6105a5c679b9223ab26bbcda5a6fb6e6dae2a7b7503c8cdd3955973cb4ea267d9ec2af6 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d8e58df8998fca1479b7bed44951f3b473e320ec30fccd4bc52bad4aac6f7df445d0386a77b17668e9c8240e9624eab11879b62b8d3802af35c1609044a1a35 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104