Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:13:40 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81f1252eccc6904e1581a4ffa54facb2f001ce2a53b278d0e7ed8fc25c9590203c2585053b4e98c0b8b6be8939bdf754e0489c03f069a487a29 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 25 &#45; OCTOBER 01

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81fc6fe85e6eb1699635726982f4950d51755ca9672c03e4b6cf939448cfdcfc9422fc5e5142b4428024c0d60cc850ea1c13584759e9287f740 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d7a7f4045b8dc81fc6fe85e6eb1699635726982f4950d51755ca9672c03e4b6cf939448cfdcfc9422fc5e5142b4428024c0d60cc850ea1c13584759e9287f740 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c98068d0d92025c14e49415ea32ab38edf410cbfc5071d9ddd67f252370926ae515dd3ae0951e49e62fbfdfaff451c06 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c98068d0d92025c14e49415ea32ab38edf410cbfc5071d9ddd67f252370926ae515dd3ae0951e49e62fbfdfaff451c06 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ecaba715f77039d3c98068d0d92025c14e49415ea32ab38edf410cbfc5071d9ddd67f252370926ae515dd3ae0951e49e62fbfdfaff451c06 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 10 17 Sep 24 01

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6a704ddf0d6b67a590db02424b7f464bf4011d8fbc77c504e2c15292203717684cbacba226db89059c9db36c850791bf975601978d583d0fa 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6a704ddf0d6b67a590db02424b7f464bf4011d8fbc77c504e2c15292203717684cbacba226db89059c9db36c850791bf975601978d583d0fa 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b15638551ae6193448c648e680249f301490f80b6cad1186cf0f97d9855ea6ca516004d6faed3f6693ae29898d7e63142ebb4dcda065878ea688a 
How to Write a Story Plot 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b15638551ae6193448c648e680249f301490f80b6cad1186cf0f97d9855ea6ca516004d6faed3f6693ae29898d7e63142ebb4dcda065878ea688a 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563cd50a8fc080952ea4652232b7181211165ee9c266cd388e04ad7875a435b82feedbe565abd54540666adeb7d5fedbdf498e6e302e3c9ef52 
Personality Profiles of 12 Punctuation Marks 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563cd50a8fc080952ea4652232b7181211165ee9c266cd388e04ad7875a435b82feedbe565abd54540666adeb7d5fedbdf498e6e302e3c9ef52 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563141f6c00426612e9d8c66ab5718c1a0809d43caca606295139fd6fe52d5c8d2b997ce85ce65cc5e36af85d6ea12291e8b96aefabde31b0e2 
How to Write a Meeting Agenda in 5 Steps 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=425d430fe00b1563141f6c00426612e9d8c66ab5718c1a0809d43caca606295139fd6fe52d5c8d2b997ce85ce65cc5e36af85d6ea12291e8b96aefabde31b0e2 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dca2034bd1528519a26e3d3816b44d1e3c8cc0e5e47e54d299c305cd2aaab107cb237b5cc234a7dc92cf3e8019f590c7a76d60aa9a9278ce4 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6638b582a864939cbf0e04bd077ffd8490c5c668506dce94729905eedd72925a578cf26979a7d059533aa37fcdbbc2ba9 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6d7ffb094eca1e77d568273d80c8cf1101bcfc308bf0f6746cd5848a52f9f0ee914f876b14fcad574e6f7dd1e89ca342a1ee6efb455b65e8a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f61410e1d6e18e8ed2f8d4d3c0b41216e77fa75efaf775e23d6c75376aae604ec4ee8a44f1ffa0cc7c962369e81c88770a2328f5cefb9a66d8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6ca66207d807ab1a75db2038357ee3fbf51b14dbbc3c9c3ce1ee117bfe3c85f4e95d81cdec487f21a60495f09b41f4df4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f66220a4143840f788828e01e6157ede0f0ffcd61d227bbb75596983f30ced11169c771b44710fe151e783700de978425b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6c2dc503a509bd9445a2e5d067b08e9887d1a86b93809211c767f1803b395d3d69ce745f26b97cf071213a08ee26bf898 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f6f7bd62f97c3a6f5075845b0884e15d0c004dd17a3f5e0dc14e8b6a9ed0090fc632b64d09e13798b151b441c27e96325f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d25ab221dd4901f61410e1d6e18e8ed2f8d4d3c0b41216e77fa75efaf775e23d6c75376aae604ec4ee8a44f1ffa0cc7c962369e81c88770a2328f5cefb9a66d8 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966d85c3eef0544e154f07304a5116c1fcbba0d1f864425f49354affef165fb5ae1d9890409c5cbacebe8ad2a220d87dac36285ab1ae26fe7cf9 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=1c78839461bbe0c8c68a0e928b06c67e1964f49559d3b33556337f4af579de5138adc7a76f66490403f05ca7dd256a3d6bcb1f1de044284d40c36eb3323971f17fd1cd770f6475c6b3b3a49b5e77076d448a8221d6e393d1 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dc4ebbbf7d623838a1ec29565816b9efc749983ad3f902581b63dc4b93c9336ecc722fee962ed828f1f2c51496c5fd2881dd8485c8938dc97 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=187a27657657966dc4ebbbf7d623838a1ec29565816b9efc749983ad3f902581b63dc4b93c9336ecc722fee962ed828f1f2c51496c5fd2881dd8485c8938dc97 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104