Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 12:37:38 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ead9ab7252ca6f29c7872440f27c8f3df35719fd950296e20f7565dc6aa8a21bfdab46a13315391d1e687cd20f43322cddc7438e47918be1e4c80036a2967f08 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 18 &#45; SEPTEMBER 24

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=550d9538f19c07d5e4218a4afeb185004de7d3d5b84a38a189c9c5f507f9d4841629ae68406a548b2aea42b5aedaa6e39a76f9f4478babb4b721f9a6d55b84cb 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=550d9538f19c07d5e4218a4afeb185004de7d3d5b84a38a189c9c5f507f9d4841629ae68406a548b2aea42b5aedaa6e39a76f9f4478babb4b721f9a6d55b84cb 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52455bb029febd81a07b7e329672154166c1376b372cd5c7014a9c575c777cd59d7f5305e42a81ce6bb1d632d7e00150289bbb22df3ca65eb25 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52455bb029febd81a07b7e329672154166c1376b372cd5c7014a9c575c777cd59d7f5305e42a81ce6bb1d632d7e00150289bbb22df3ca65eb25 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=819cc6a6a18ee52455bb029febd81a07b7e329672154166c1376b372cd5c7014a9c575c777cd59d7f5305e42a81ce6bb1d632d7e00150289bbb22df3ca65eb25 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 03 10 Sep 17 24

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ac17e555ab4b30e1f030f950d478cce801949d5938e0e59e474e93829c1e047061b7c763489a18c359bb83644f430958d9a012d8272d37574abfc1b496c328d 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ac17e555ab4b30e1f030f950d478cce801949d5938e0e59e474e93829c1e047061b7c763489a18c359bb83644f430958d9a012d8272d37574abfc1b496c328d 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55000ba2975dde451ac0737feab95e976f597a0d7939fda1572b7a2abb7348c8ea78805b749d9919ebdc67ad5240a165c7d23a98be5572bbe545 
What Is a Works Cited Page? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55000ba2975dde451ac0737feab95e976f597a0d7939fda1572b7a2abb7348c8ea78805b749d9919ebdc67ad5240a165c7d23a98be5572bbe545 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c5500f744de8f2d09dfdb6a39b9af5e0ae5513203d3a1cf2d0cdae57fd9a740429b8693e5179d5cefd34390149a037ab8efa103f226c7598b8503 
Welcome to the Grammarly for Developers Blog! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c5500f744de8f2d09dfdb6a39b9af5e0ae5513203d3a1cf2d0cdae57fd9a740429b8693e5179d5cefd34390149a037ab8efa103f226c7598b8503 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55005825f64e09c2582fee50f15a024764b997c95a0ae67df0a06c566bd159d9adb60e8f30caa90252f1cf91890af6c1e023f6559c04f387f076 
There vs. Their vs. They’re: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=43931f9d480c55005825f64e09c2582fee50f15a024764b997c95a0ae67df0a06c566bd159d9adb60e8f30caa90252f1cf91890af6c1e023f6559c04f387f076 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=37f09e4ba6af6bbf1c12fc94b61fa01fc3d6ef08cc5e8befe23ea342b95738148778a4e18c2840156bf21ede8867e485a534ccef04437de1121b41003f5bdaa7 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8a37ec629e58f55f978791106636c1214def284bdba810f2758034aacbe08181db470150dc11fb25a66b6a449be2a867b148c2a941919e5b 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ca54df44ddde65189bc21f1c66b3c42857adfd13d0da474a89f7621767fcbc3f4f92adb546cee1207e41cab1f42ebb5f5578b693c19fbbad32994087dc90c0fb 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f71dfc97d10374ad5ddce9e3ac65eb0448fea3d80b9a2363885ae5ac155cd998467891a7c1bef9f31aa20eef3e32a627d4383ba7ac26053edaa25c00729fa611 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd1f6f9bdafb12896bb6af9804c47fb9cb54c5774e8f82ca02f0620274dcfddc155d1b7b7e51ea3628888f127985a71fa785093ab6936eee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7fa4a03f8093d112935295ab639f3b537ca305c2d7150dc516b1d7db76821a5522d21b1e55062403b13b4367ea91df3f6bde213936e1e16d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f0f847259a419160f0bda7960ec1c7375dbffa6ae4562a2aaa17041131ee1f058fb64334ba9cfaac64f979913ef0a335a0ac3fb0849453b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=dcb9f6322fa072486aeb454fb039897fe7771ddc3479408a94236b55670b4a8d16ad5bd9fd244c09a16295d1f150f2f140850a5dfaa1653f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f71dfc97d10374ad5ddce9e3ac65eb0448fea3d80b9a2363885ae5ac155cd998467891a7c1bef9f31aa20eef3e32a627d4383ba7ac26053edaa25c00729fa611 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b16e36acd5c819e5bbb86c018ab6acd6fbed968615515a4d42ac762b6cc8c8cb46f6d86caa466a7c5a4ba3f3cfe2037afe6054c1846c90861ca9806ef587eb8f 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c19c473aabece0c1015d4049dd1923b68fdaa721ca3a7b723e60b2e305eff250a19e49408435bb471904be4b44a79c9b8b9df013502b4198edc7d77aef8aaebbefc97c30c4b4f5ab3a0b56956996645a6b63c3b58b695160 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d8527d309ca3a52d5549f6acc933535ce904791a911e267efbfaa406b861ed9266c728dd6f438748b502264d33389c166c1ac1624b74c9e1dad3b5df7e6bca1a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d8527d309ca3a52d5549f6acc933535ce904791a911e267efbfaa406b861ed9266c728dd6f438748b502264d33389c166c1ac1624b74c9e1dad3b5df7e6bca1a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104