Subject: [Legal Notice] Important updates by Firebase to our Data Processing and Security Terms
From: Firebase <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 21:40:58 -0700

Firebase Console

We're updating our Data Processing and Security Terms on September 21, 2022.

Hi Elhartih,

We're writing to let you know that, on September 21, 2022, we are updating  
the Firebase Data Processing and Security Terms and Crashlytics and App  
Distribution Data Processing and Security Terms.

As part of these updates, we have incorporated the new international data  
transfer addendum issued by the UK's Information Commissioner into our EU  
Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCCs”), replacing the separate UK SCCs  
previously approved under the Data Protection Directive 95/46.

What do I need to do?

No action is required on your part to accept these updates. These updates  
will apply to your use of the relevant service(s) from September 21, 2022.

You can review more information about the SCCs in the Privacy and Security  
in Firebase resources.

Thanks,

Raj, on behalf of the Firebase team

Was this information helpful?

Visit Google Cloud on Twitter Visit Google Cloud on Twitter Visit Google  
Cloud on Twitter
You have received this mandatory service announcement to update you about  
important changes to Firebase or your account.

© 2022 Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043 USA