Subject: Last chance: Save 45% Off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 06:58:19 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a8ba3a588659aa0051bac074cecfa1f7beb4eb2c165c6f99ca588e0e86891f829a51d631db19f4fc159dd78b084b2c193 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a8ba3a588659aa0051bac074cecfa1f7beb4eb2c165c6f99ca588e0e86891f829a51d631db19f4fc159dd78b084b2c193 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 

Houston, We Have

 No Problems

Becoming a better writer shouldn&rsquo;t feel like rocket science. That&rsquo;s why Grammarly Premium shows you suggestions on how to improve your writing and explains the reason behind each recommendation. With this intelligent input, you&rsquo;ll learn to avoid common pitfalls and advance your writing skills. 

 Help your writing star rise with leveled-up writing and learning. Get Grammarly Premium at 45%* off before midnight tomorrow.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 
Upgrade to Premium 

Pro Features for Stellar Writing
With Grammarly Premium, you have access to new suggestions that will help take your writing sky high.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 

   Writing Style Settings*

Customizable settings for business, academic, casual, and creative writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 

  Word Choice Suggestions

Vocabulary enhancements help you learn the difference between a good word and the best word.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 

  Confidence Boosters

Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound more clear and confident.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 

  Clarity Enhancements

Go deeper with grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.

*Available in the Grammarly Editor only 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 
Claim Your 45% Off  

 Become a better writer for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a5813f9349c2ecd7b67f62ed16c013189d2fb0c0cef078ff56cf65de6ec75bfc2f2206459801c57757dad6c845fb43f35 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2afba524940ef5f0c79fbad4848ac8ad458ddcd170fffe89b52a9711a58334f01748de9eda5d8cf6586a8b41a79d63f7f5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a320c292ec394b798754a4aa2d785a9a4e292917bbc7949abe1951703f2e18dce024f3da9002aaa9451d7a1d634c7053f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a8262ead30e75effa72cac0ed6d41016e6d8ada345b17822863604157d00e2e236433ab623e629190e0d51b0c2dea8719 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=35605c79ffc6b6e2c5ed1f80a0e1ec0eba55d1205df4a476f2aee25b08a077e80d6f1df019e7fc6b865c216e4433958d5b6678413f1ae4e5814a5aeebc22397245688534a4c064422b629402b849f199f73762ccd39bfcdd 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2ae5a94647cd2cb30e7704b938c3e063b8555887f55efbeb041ee1afa01afcd2f8db3be952312adba9a3c4dfb72391cce7f8a9e4dce87c8752 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2ae5a94647cd2cb30e7704b938c3e063b8555887f55efbeb041ee1afa01afcd2f8db3be952312adba9a3c4dfb72391cce7f8a9e4dce87c8752 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a9884be3280d5337044aae5c347a77e853470445c405d1af8869ceb4970c17f03b031d101c4769222c408da6d00e9df52f3d5fa7af363401c 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=692b295f40905c2a57aa0f79f583ab40c07c6374803389f83a1e1810211619395fa4e37416787ee4ce9b74dd49d3c0dc5533f747b0ed0db6ca94d8c4ac28eb14 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104