Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 13:01:08 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df766c9154ef4cbbf4c3d19bdc7ba8f3b4d4b28258e3ad5117bfbee4a7fafc212d12fb3f80a0695986dca2b2d23b5527e051f8ac92bc6995542 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 11 &#45; SEPTEMBER 17

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8abe4dc2b0e6bfaf16c3b96b87c04d60157e75d06118c044fce7ab571bfdcf9a25cf5739bb651b51e3ab0c341c99e23e01b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7f35aaf460861f8abe4dc2b0e6bfaf16c3b96b87c04d60157e75d06118c044fce7ab571bfdcf9a25cf5739bb651b51e3ab0c341c99e23e01b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c2bfe41b8d687e480b35fcf01c0a062b2d52f58da0ea733fda55e982cecd6f490e2600e60aeb65f0ec2e3d42490c44f54 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c2bfe41b8d687e480b35fcf01c0a062b2d52f58da0ea733fda55e982cecd6f490e2600e60aeb65f0ec2e3d42490c44f54 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df763bc8b30d8629c5c2bfe41b8d687e480b35fcf01c0a062b2d52f58da0ea733fda55e982cecd6f490e2600e60aeb65f0ec2e3d42490c44f54 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 27 03 Sep 10 17

 
 
<strong>Final Days: </strong> Upgrade by <br class="hide"> September 22 and get <br class="hide"> 45% OFF a year of Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec4314d4f8d5e73c9d2b1f6634f3cf6d1f78094fc503ff93c51c9395ac38fe0ab0b9ffe6d334d412ee7c1cae73ff72f3658be 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4405556a4f52ec4314d4f8d5e73c9d2b1f6634f3cf6d1f78094fc503ff93c51c9395ac38fe0ab0b9ffe6d334d412ee7c1cae73ff72f3658be 

45% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5f71ec2360315b36670a2371e54e465f7e32f1ea72e182a65aa9848e7cae454cf858d1b05a9b02ff27982bd12f2724d5be 
Vernacular: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4cd42e70579120b5f71ec2360315b36670a2371e54e465f7e32f1ea72e182a65aa9848e7cae454cf858d1b05a9b02ff27982bd12f2724d5be 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee2548086b7fa6b7bc16c885b1d5c335a62beb6915edcc1673d8d0883f79e592bd8fa136912832d3f72e03bccca6bba8c789 
What Are Filler Words, and How Do You Cut Them? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c4be7b45718139ee2548086b7fa6b7bc16c885b1d5c335a62beb6915edcc1673d8d0883f79e592bd8fa136912832d3f72e03bccca6bba8c789 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b248ae69069fec2acde2b1233bf72e2bf7ba2db779e8d930ed8f74d99625d9a9e3cbcc0efde292df6065a69b5cd49adb7411 
Never Lose Points on Citations Again with Grammarly’s New Student Tools 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9a9275f3e138d6c45e09dfe20e82b248ae69069fec2acde2b1233bf72e2bf7ba2db779e8d930ed8f74d99625d9a9e3cbcc0efde292df6065a69b5cd49adb7411 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df72614316930905293f544f2e02fa06a18f31fc9e9162123d0bf27a82f473feae595d0fb58ac249067df1feffc3dfac00d7c2de82b124b164c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df77a2ea5ceb4964e37bfdb02beebce5db5d86fac299a5a5dbe11ec24cb2bf2cbee5b7e87325eeda4a6de58ca706fe70e6f 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7e6a5b0fa24f293ee483f36efd7b6efc5d23725647e54676d7db1dad9ea01f78201022aadfce5b5284ecfdbba8cf778f035c0d2912f60c908 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e941f9a5af1bb80ab500a130f00cf48bef42394b326c4b5fa9d0fa37179c5b40b93f049017216f97f28075137eedf80ca76 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df74e05c26459a4f3bb9f8f4114009e67bb4defcfdb7eb6b872e3f598c75f460a66aa451360007fd341d4a95cd9a5202357 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7a4ecd95b6f73f72f0787cbeda421a093943cf7ef0a57932b24143c9cc98dfe7e709b406de313b20979252ca95e4e8680 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df74fb6bfdd85dd277089db0184e40876c0c84c081a86100ce68fed44ab02561aabc1925f6aea471a9cac5bb731a2e33ced 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df74a1e014e06da5ac9d120d79578bd4fbacdd6bea92f457999bcb177c8e643bc0b1fe0a3d0d46d76e53b53106de5b004c4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df75d93b3ae063a4e941f9a5af1bb80ab500a130f00cf48bef42394b326c4b5fa9d0fa37179c5b40b93f049017216f97f28075137eedf80ca76 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7b7ede3f7e3a62b892da20793de6e8cc5481dc39fdff7f04ac049a3f207cdfd1b34e04f3396c30da113bafbcdd2ad7e44ecd87e955f69bc56 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=924273ad85fe485f5a464363bf82afd356aeb7a6c2bf40432d2b0289585443f2cb25822af5e71e2dc9cab840e586bac97e027497f0b2163f21e8bb676ff477d5dc40c2f7c46bec0ac67f23b52ce8d28f0478e96715b7cf07 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e81497a020f48c07566865821716c550693741c939c01f1b072f040e4673521491600930474141b1f5a5a69ede672a23de89f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bcd9139065282df7942b72e0703e81497a020f48c07566865821716c550693741c939c01f1b072f040e4673521491600930474141b1f5a5a69ede672a23de89f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104