Subject: Save 45% Off Premium!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 08:53:50 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d719e3d535f824b7f53e1159e790a5e652b2ed481b3dfaa1bd8c3a593dc7f71be0fd7b76f396767497c0f609214c4b3427 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d719e3d535f824b7f53e1159e790a5e652b2ed481b3dfaa1bd8c3a593dc7f71be0fd7b76f396767497c0f609214c4b3427 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
Upgrade Now
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
&rarr; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 

No More

Nebulous Writing

Bring confidence and clarity to your communications with full-sentence rewrites from Grammarly Premium. Premium gives you suggestions on how to make your writing more effective, precise, and powerful so you can become a better writer and get your meaning across with meteoric impact. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
Claim Your 45% Off 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 

 Help your ideas be universally understood. Save 45%* on an annual Grammarly plan, now through September 22.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
Upgrade to Premium 

Elevate your writing,

starting at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7175b0de2146a24ba7f68e46ec50f14c48356b0c0d0a64e75cf5361c914ee87e7a0325ee813903dc0f121d2454db3819b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d72c3fa87d296d5c2513594b897209e1f899181dbca9d970b923fa96f2c6ee1c4ef5c270d4f0cc3012378db357d49d77a1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d753e26a3b494df8f9ef8e88f6df2efdaa2d772fe63b29a38b1a95ec2b8684ae04a3dba51104fc52135aeb7be3cb067722 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d751aa06c06f85f534bb48a27abfb261a0eb3b5a55bbb0b5dec56ccf62eac9a44c6b109f345e26d934b7d45587a0c931c7 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b20e4aa40a98d53190098357240dab82f99c18245be8a50924aa9649cdbb857855ea2fb168fed33a4c0f8a1c70a164143fb8df8e0620335d91d7496e4a7e166b1f094c97417f15894774195a3df9f67151a4bc0dba5264de 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7a5e1025f865cb1e20ac5d18090c7d13dfea614793ea3129c70ca31bc3247e3b1bd64a08207d614aa58937c10ba6da0e5a36a86ec8e58b461 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7a5e1025f865cb1e20ac5d18090c7d13dfea614793ea3129c70ca31bc3247e3b1bd64a08207d614aa58937c10ba6da0e5a36a86ec8e58b461 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d7139d21ccb1386f118237593d569264cd3d3ace26f3dd6cbe96c1aec9d1bf6fa9aa5e842c1ad45a59ff23022182bceb0ed51fd601a8771f1a 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=85abb698fccec3d73b5c1897b09a3bc51322baf854cee6434cfaac0d1954390a98cf96f135efb1798f6253cf184c8cffaca5c5e00799a80a7eabc6f4bcba8df6 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104