Subject: The countdown has begun—save 45% off!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:44:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a657622297fe26ea9628f5c78d00791f97e344ce2259368d23ca6ff80c1a5e25d27ca635a41d8221356eb6acde50f6257 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a657622297fe26ea9628f5c78d00791f97e344ce2259368d23ca6ff80c1a5e25d27ca635a41d8221356eb6acde50f6257 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 
Redeem this offer &rarr;

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 

Take Your Vocabulary to the Stratosphere and Beyond

One way to launch your writing into orbit is by expanding your vocabulary. Grammarly Premium automatically flags bland or overused words and suggests stellar alternatives. Over time you&rsquo;ll recognize your redundant word choices and learn the difference between good words and the best word. It&rsquo;s one small step for your writing and one giant leap for your future.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 
Save 45% Off Premium 

Upgrade to an annual Grammarly plan before September 22, and see your writing take off! 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 
Upgrade Now 

Boost your vocabulary for 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 
$6.60/month

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a5f45cf6c082e9117ba06d937fc997b1fec09af375213962cf6ae7fc6d56cea620e39a704fe4a95f59b8f490ff140f732 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a50673dbfec9d8c00529ebfaf5f215363c646193c2918017f4dba75875a60bbd59d0a2cb11d38c5002bd33ee5676a7128 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a742cd2360145bc4d28fa5248eabd50462d4088c35784d6facd038747f9d7cf160e7384ba3d41df437afb58ff2dea1649 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a4c291fe2bb280cb2725d46cf1e20b4c9527527f185100ab355be609143667c2553a4820afdf026dfc6a33507c7edcdef 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fe78e6ea216e7413b01e9bf75a1d88f1b740aa7036732232f694a8bc181b016a43f3bf2993b9e671c2ffc1f69b711f9c4965d36ec01ab2c5681be9f6f5312e258d2740faee7f6c77bd9bddda61507e6457222a2136ccecd4 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a7d4f1e8fe6c006c706ce1fa590437bd24ea36db4255e983abdd27e2ceb363a02cc0cfd18fbe6ecf893b6753e0c94ed80491e7490e44ef221 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a7d4f1e8fe6c006c706ce1fa590437bd24ea36db4255e983abdd27e2ceb363a02cc0cfd18fbe6ecf893b6753e0c94ed80491e7490e44ef221 
Unsubscribe 

 

*This offer is active until 9/22/2022 and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or applied to prior purchases. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754a32f1933eb361aa535297abf05885276ad3e1c0896bdc51aabd898c80cb4a6eecda7884e7912c1bb33679c434849a0cea69029daae240bb5d 
Additional terms 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=87b9be82651e754aaa8c4b0b6c69d299639da92d75ee4a6af6c6294d33f1112d6ae050ff5796365a8c660632a30848481064b79949c1b1725e5ef008edf2910b 
apply.

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104