Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:14:04 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac6a6bb8518fc7d13e6e5e37dce477735c57aa98bb9ad440c2c89ca27b795c8bd571813606def0ce57ead1b7431c7787f438ef1049b566b2a73 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 04 &#45; SEPTEMBER 10

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac632e260ec8193dc9952af44f3bf38c0e37cdb73e25f055153a44c8d4d15e2408ae70ed16f35a8620e5decdeb859cc4066ee476ad67b340937 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac632e260ec8193dc9952af44f3bf38c0e37cdb73e25f055153a44c8d4d15e2408ae70ed16f35a8620e5decdeb859cc4066ee476ad67b340937 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac63db7378e66d44e7c8ba6617d83dea3584f4a8859a6fe7777b78e82cc4c20073a8dfbec6709bf23d57b93f5dc16037ecba3a740e0604be7d9 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac63db7378e66d44e7c8ba6617d83dea3584f4a8859a6fe7777b78e82cc4c20073a8dfbec6709bf23d57b93f5dc16037ecba3a740e0604be7d9 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac63db7378e66d44e7c8ba6617d83dea3584f4a8859a6fe7777b78e82cc4c20073a8dfbec6709bf23d57b93f5dc16037ecba3a740e0604be7d9 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 20 27 Sep 03 10

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac69af03f4eb40549657937e47a0fb73ba8451530b50250a5b014f0911e6b9d92061345a31707e4b69563f9d81e395e5b00fe014fc028bd400c 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac69af03f4eb40549657937e47a0fb73ba8451530b50250a5b014f0911e6b9d92061345a31707e4b69563f9d81e395e5b00fe014fc028bd400c 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa28c1e3b9ba571ec1b583c8ad8692c6f263c34683d4cbbf9eb40abc64bc526bef5d7943748794d2aa0be9e67595868081ced1e9caf234c7fd63 
Possessive Nouns: How to Use Them, With Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa28c1e3b9ba571ec1b583c8ad8692c6f263c34683d4cbbf9eb40abc64bc526bef5d7943748794d2aa0be9e67595868081ced1e9caf234c7fd63 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa285fb65c15c732cfa8cc16404ad977ca5a8d37175e3ddd0720e14aaf39c357890f01ec5d002d732326f8b8605652b75d0621f82f9957a010d6 
Slippery Slope Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa285fb65c15c732cfa8cc16404ad977ca5a8d37175e3ddd0720e14aaf39c357890f01ec5d002d732326f8b8605652b75d0621f82f9957a010d6 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa28a111cd2517565b91bb56089023be16bf7c90adc8daca58e3b1f099f5847cb70977e0159b8fb3ecffed1f4be20ee364bebcb8858b2c06025f 
Bandwagon Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=958108a1dda4aa28a111cd2517565b91bb56089023be16bf7c90adc8daca58e3b1f099f5847cb70977e0159b8fb3ecffed1f4be20ee364bebcb8858b2c06025f 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac67c1f81a6196556ce8aa3bde5c4de141e5a241f8f989bc6a0a025dfa065913b5aee3f51909554b62d1b820aeb3efc9dbf6f2362048ad1c3a0 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac69ad7fda55dfda9dd4da4528416b2e6030bd049462bfeb43929003020c3eab481ff99d4a15bca064e2348bcf029e3f7cc 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac66a9a3a0fdfb7f9fe9e2952857a7c3dd524bd9a7eb24c5a75ba5d6931fdf6a8ea39c42b92a39445a64d0f4bb98357c6dbc89b3ca985c38523 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac68335f4d1a02139f484f6c994be4fa671e3727325dc8980da444ead301860ac1497606fcbce0b1c71e5ba26d40cfdb7fafc13159eff66c634 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac684d549e0fedce11c5938beef7d874fd1ff4c6cc203336c014286e0521aab4f65694aef6b0f38200d3e70118375e6b125 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac6eef863781417c5d24819f406d1c7c2e2fad474f4d47b749b7141b11de8b2c45dcf31cce983dfcd48bf2a4a5a1c5b285b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac60264699d2df6e1b47fc037007deaca74dfd84385d5015f54af61a2a9566de5bf8d2fba63138193ca7b2b58705499e422 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac6d0dc576de9aa2c2787628a24171fdaa329566bdc4ea1e84850bde85440c977825016857cf51f931b1deec136c60ab4b7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac68335f4d1a02139f484f6c994be4fa671e3727325dc8980da444ead301860ac1497606fcbce0b1c71e5ba26d40cfdb7fafc13159eff66c634 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac695589b82104e321d24ea2348d77b2b70e96e660a17a9ccbc67e044da0dc5ac5f279e68f3cb0f7cfd093f676d07f1ef1b4c9955aea29ffa38 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2ce566ac36bc06a2a61435cce949255efaf8a8c782de6413de32bee90d686385055e1d28c271807d87e40ced2b063ffce067ca8df14d32787d481dd24984103fcd4de356115dc7cf67c7c8a195701d569a9c77537d0617d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac6ecce55f8161c40f3e5e97382e9c7b1f662833673bfcd948b4c42474458428f83efad89df65c4ef7bef4245722c73a62f570e529ac7bf3df5 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ab11630f9abc2ac6ecce55f8161c40f3e5e97382e9c7b1f662833673bfcd948b4c42474458428f83efad89df65c4ef7bef4245722c73a62f570e529ac7bf3df5 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104