Subject: [Firebase] Client access to your Realtime Database 'iot-project-a0293-default-rtdb is expiring soon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 10:04:52 -0700

Firebase branding logo

IOT project

[Firebase] Client access to your Realtime  
Database 'iot-project-a0293-default-rtdb' is expiring in 3 day(s)

You chose to start developing in Test Mode, which leaves your Realtime  
Database instance completely open to the Internet. Because this choice  
makes your app vulnerable to attackers, your database security rules were  
configured to stop allowing requests after the first 30 days.

In 3 day(s), all client requests to your Realtime Database instance will be  
denied. Before that time, please update your security rules to allow your  
app to function while appropriately protecting your data. Analysis is run  
daily; if you've modified your rules in the last 24 hours those changes may  
not be accounted for.

Expiring Rules

IOT project

Database

iot-project-a0293-default-rtdb

View the docsEdit rules

If you have questions or feel you've received this message in error, please  
contact Firebase support

Thanks for using Firebase!

This email is notifying you about important service information regarding  
your Firebase project

Manage your Alert settings

Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA, 94043 USA