Subject: Keep writing to see your super stats.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 07:29:34 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614b7ea97585c77065ed9ddb7297b3a1ba13c3194533ef848d396117a8055989e0691babf8fa444ee6b24dde0bd5a62c1a310346e0b104e525 

 
 
AUGUST 28 &#45; SEPTEMBER 03

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c973492222161a45294d2b9f41a380d9b2d846a25177d066f9404f8e35a9ff430b3f14fec0383ddaf2aaeb373049793fd0eb32ec4 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117617eea127c973492222161a45294d2b9f41a380d9b2d846a25177d066f9404f8e35a9ff430b3f14fec0383ddaf2aaeb373049793fd0eb32ec4 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d61803d16984d1dbaec25d196ee0ab4efd0fcea875aabdc3a30baf004d328bd3e12d3a16b46908666aa3485093135e29c7f6 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d61803d16984d1dbaec25d196ee0ab4efd0fcea875aabdc3a30baf004d328bd3e12d3a16b46908666aa3485093135e29c7f6 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761de98ba97b168d61803d16984d1dbaec25d196ee0ab4efd0fcea875aabdc3a30baf004d328bd3e12d3a16b46908666aa3485093135e29c7f6 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 13 20 Aug 27 03

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee615d313b8d69fdd42cc95e40f41dcf5a7d0d6c1a6113ecb85a59eb11b739178df3fb3b5473d9f9805bd7fbdb9cc317c2b5b 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610aade2a53b8ee615d313b8d69fdd42cc95e40f41dcf5a7d0d6c1a6113ecb85a59eb11b739178df3fb3b5473d9f9805bd7fbdb9cc317c2b5b 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e8233145cb7f68a98445d68b8b1d6ee5346e3c31e269b2a3ab95802f7a0d2d0c47a989836782c5da7b32f4c031bc33b4b402a8 
Moot Point: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238887cfeea59d0e8233145cb7f68a98445d68b8b1d6ee5346e3c31e269b2a3ab95802f7a0d2d0c47a989836782c5da7b32f4c031bc33b4b402a8 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0ab2bf78e56ffd8b49aadf4d682da8897388b556872d5811ae033aa02c07e0b72a8e324ddbb95c17ac893ee9c2efa7e82c 
Auxiliary Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb7238889b93e5ca35efdb0ab2bf78e56ffd8b49aadf4d682da8897388b556872d5811ae033aa02c07e0b72a8e324ddbb95c17ac893ee9c2efa7e82c 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d842e10cf4f162daea29f92c9b1be9828f093512d37e46f432d5ba4f567eddabff922a16d053a2f32fb4eb40544529137 
Each and Every: What’s the Difference? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a5a6074bb723888efbb0620332e426d842e10cf4f162daea29f92c9b1be9828f093512d37e46f432d5ba4f567eddabff922a16d053a2f32fb4eb40544529137 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761c0de79194f107215cf21126ac64867a8f34629977f74d73590c387a4995e0fb6d6053ce4c3f152ef6972892ae257b76af8a331455be4a168 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f22117de034212b67581e2913e5cb827012eeb67e4dacbedfda55fb05d8b4a7b530f8e65f6445c782aa3e7a10ef2d76a 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f2a396e6c71c28dd914f963b916cced86024c1ccfd72d1a94c0d52770fac0dc96982794620c735879eecd3e6218200c5dc50ab80cb97ace2 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1adbcba2b5e625e42da47c3f88b3fcf2043f8c4f58d3b44c43592f183b1abc403953b7c8feeb140f202a50018a59cf1b8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f1176159e157f54eb0355dc4e0ead053c5f9a19a9718e3b2b8874c8db2f6444a6f7d2a3b950d3714a814521026aa48e2bab947 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761bde8c466b5e2b15ec394d6dde21221a0722d31ef302b81e357ec85a3a8468692b3c82246c2ed13c10a049d89194b8c66 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761239af4110086f0acda5a9c85c3b6a041487e2476eea3a013b2ad585e572b5b74057dc8e5e511fdd6fe02d103bbc625d3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f11761f19d5d362cb2419b896c7b180dac2b49d833ce7c20f82551715879c62c05fae0598e8e115b2fadbe0f1d7c7b59c90490 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610bcb65a5c971b9d1adbcba2b5e625e42da47c3f88b3fcf2043f8c4f58d3b44c43592f183b1abc403953b7c8feeb140f202a50018a59cf1b8 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117614a63e2e8940589c15a0d2ceee47d8dbfe201ef7ae454a5aca201d3857e1bed4f092adc04dcbc0ec9245d4e0a096971da2976a9b0db8b462c 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a76ff1ecd29e4058aeafe987284b40ba7ab1ed38cfbc91122ccfdd25683279186e5b1054c2d8174779f6cb2d6dfe62e066e8ec09486f9abbc46b61fbaf5e53d540600c9d5af8832ed794b3ab270d49735fc3861f067bd310 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122c555ead68eb91889055b294796f3f030107fe7e827a899d81aab2654ead06febdd55c0ebe2b2a82192892c0102be7be77 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=05df529323f117610531133d454a122c555ead68eb91889055b294796f3f030107fe7e827a899d81aab2654ead06febdd55c0ebe2b2a82192892c0102be7be77 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104