Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 08:58:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54e216bb4a8e69bd60aa69e3481025f94a561130e450df73eb17b95ae486888fab9ef478828550a8b48b4376540c7276cb3d7235a3fa9ba74b 

 
 
AUGUST 21 &#45; AUGUST 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548f5f96b50df782bf46562d0dcb84ac955b069bfe0de5eb51f07ffb02b7b546653e082d0cea343b5bc2c9b5a4c9e056295609fce13ec1ff4c 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548f5f96b50df782bf46562d0dcb84ac955b069bfe0de5eb51f07ffb02b7b546653e082d0cea343b5bc2c9b5a4c9e056295609fce13ec1ff4c 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c1565386537a87a75382b4d89f0add67d89e2d314b3435514bab9d8c2673899276cc58ab560c520bb426c6725c6a7ee88fc7c3e7 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c1565386537a87a75382b4d89f0add67d89e2d314b3435514bab9d8c2673899276cc58ab560c520bb426c6725c6a7ee88fc7c3e7 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54cd872d84c1565386537a87a75382b4d89f0add67d89e2d314b3435514bab9d8c2673899276cc58ab560c520bb426c6725c6a7ee88fc7c3e7 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 06 13 Aug 20 27

 
 
<strong>Final Hours: </strong>Get 50% off ANY Premium Plan now through<br class="hide"> August 31.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54600bfdfa0a3d2ce322fedd2842b46e80c93a0852113d18775b6f2086cb40e8ff1ada9fe0b1c03c4e404e1b12282c9e057a3200ed0cdedd37 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54600bfdfa0a3d2ce322fedd2842b46e80c93a0852113d18775b6f2086cb40e8ff1ada9fe0b1c03c4e404e1b12282c9e057a3200ed0cdedd37 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d1730bc52aa8bfe3f6ec1075618a5130cb1e036922f310ed6a3a017fc12c016037d0c8ea15a7ac02c20f21c030a6a1fdde0f544f14dbd597f 
Sunk Cost Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d1730bc52aa8bfe3f6ec1075618a5130cb1e036922f310ed6a3a017fc12c016037d0c8ea15a7ac02c20f21c030a6a1fdde0f544f14dbd597f 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Lifestyle

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d9f9a797449b82cbb0a9d07fac16b04e51d219f5e6efcee08b32cd363dd7978990275f4ad1fc171fb7fd14d62bc134a6beb534eda2199e3e5 
9 Ways to Ask “How Are You?” 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7d9f9a797449b82cbb0a9d07fac16b04e51d219f5e6efcee08b32cd363dd7978990275f4ad1fc171fb7fd14d62bc134a6beb534eda2199e3e5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7dfbeab010d178e9befcc6245e2340ba6b6422540e2978e916d1d3675ef3c4eb20537b61f92ef93f0624bcc63f9109ef8b99afbaae1c79f45b 
Antonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=606cb1299f8cad7dfbeab010d178e9befcc6245e2340ba6b6422540e2978e916d1d3675ef3c4eb20537b61f92ef93f0624bcc63f9109ef8b99afbaae1c79f45b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167901e4998fa55b66871127c0e9f53b84bb8097b636daa29dae4cd5336f90f50751565b563fe4e8bfab015c69709ceee37e5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167901e4998fa55b66871127c0e9f53b84bb8097b636daa29dae4cd5336f90f50751565b563fe4e8bfab015c69709ceee37e5 

Give your team personalized <br class="hide"> writing feedback to improve accuracy, word choice, <br class="hide"> and tone.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167901e4998fa55b66871127c0e9f53b84bb8097b636daa29dae4cd5336f90f50751565b563fe4e8bfab015c69709ceee37e5 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54185f0a30d5d167901e4998fa55b66871127c0e9f53b84bb8097b636daa29dae4cd5336f90f50751565b563fe4e8bfab015c69709ceee37e5 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be540c9385ce168b7d1f9f2ab25110f626681a11909242fc007484d4c68d03830e96521354daadd78ab060eac5255da58181 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54adca87daca43eaf43e69c1f286ad6a6556775092b377d74a5ca09d69378383b5893517cdd1d63a4a007333bf8557e6aa583874d8dfdab5e4 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548046405034476d65d0e013149231d23f8ec94eb615eec0b00c6d72db306ba5bc1b868c2437c18eaa89bd758831fe88d0ff381513e9c6afb1 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be543342880c85f12851f2e3e7fc53a28faffb3f0204084289de796303668746e004b9e33e555ac342ac6c804e1cfbd76bc9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54e63efee22f3cff1ea15b53355ceca1bd2147b32b3d31c72a9b59a8d1008126ffb660ad0988129cbfd68a6b0a7db5f289 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be545e63414a22046ae2778eb2f07563d7ba69b594e7d7de7f6230aac7b4be0e48721f48b78a4d08b77262077205a61f226d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54f3f306cfac04c5d26ae685fb7b95f0967d7bc7c43f0489f7e7924a64665d691460c16920ffa2707d268bae1b6d4b9d94 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be548046405034476d65d0e013149231d23f8ec94eb615eec0b00c6d72db306ba5bc1b868c2437c18eaa89bd758831fe88d0ff381513e9c6afb1 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54626fcc17984aee0697f9dbca0fed5d965a159e583964133d50c41d9c63e94f83c51cb82678e84b073a87b336dff4466d6ca0a37050795683 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=171f3736122ba5fedc5da9f63a12334ac74921fe70d9398f4be643ad7f65a8b8968db363cd1247e8f0115090ace1e747efcdde2daa00914d1c9651423c085ff8bc29ac64a422acda7182eda10c044a97a59bc33521f82829 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54bd2f4d50039d4497038df29b04dbf14106bd2cb1c648f3f66124377facb6b2a73bd55e1bbf3f2ef11de5d2db5fd0134b66ce40e28d3eb928 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0030b9b92211be54bd2f4d50039d4497038df29b04dbf14106bd2cb1c648f3f66124377facb6b2a73bd55e1bbf3f2ef11de5d2db5fd0134b66ce40e28d3eb928 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104