Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 09:24:44 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba51b09b7e1d431135f4cf41ef2a7de86b6ff518e2dd5b65a7c2e3409613a8b6d214217f6322f2e0dcf8968b0dc5ac862e0607780a380545d0 

 
 
AUGUST 14 &#45; AUGUST 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba54a06f737ccd048cbf46dcfa4c31f78603af359f0952bffb967e0df5ed2a48b3f14aab212790d5701c5f1707d1e9a7adb301c3afeaf6dbf9 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba54a06f737ccd048cbf46dcfa4c31f78603af359f0952bffb967e0df5ed2a48b3f14aab212790d5701c5f1707d1e9a7adb301c3afeaf6dbf9 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565bedde540f950fa1b2fa110e75506b555f5eefdd21494ab3870144d65158b35ce5f571bd418e6f768775ecaaa4e4bb02a1f 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565bedde540f950fa1b2fa110e75506b555f5eefdd21494ab3870144d65158b35ce5f571bd418e6f768775ecaaa4e4bb02a1f 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba580862e61c8565bedde540f950fa1b2fa110e75506b555f5eefdd21494ab3870144d65158b35ce5f571bd418e6f768775ecaaa4e4bb02a1f 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 30 06 Aug 13 20

 
 
<strong>New Offer: </strong>Upgrade by August 24 and<br class="hide"> get 50% off ANY Premium Plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba16e34db8475cd190037fa9eaddc2a88c5e5db40de468946d2c40d11a4c284668387a92260d54609b2aa66302a7c69502c030ef6a6aaa98a4 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba16e34db8475cd190037fa9eaddc2a88c5e5db40de468946d2c40d11a4c284668387a92260d54609b2aa66302a7c69502c030ef6a6aaa98a4 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead02d9deb4f26d2eae6b55e1f8b5ef5f183ec0590b49d61e952bd124c056710b4c77e5cb5e87bdcd7885c2809505e0466e71b127d2afe28bc5 
How to Request a Sick Day, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead02d9deb4f26d2eae6b55e1f8b5ef5f183ec0590b49d61e952bd124c056710b4c77e5cb5e87bdcd7885c2809505e0466e71b127d2afe28bc5 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead6e915bdbfe64324bc33f01ebc84a04591393cb860fe47f562a04b4c0f457241a3517f77f7f3359c1978247644a40298e79919d8a248d8f15 
Composition Writing: A Step-by-Step Guide 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988ead6e915bdbfe64324bc33f01ebc84a04591393cb860fe47f562a04b4c0f457241a3517f77f7f3359c1978247644a40298e79919d8a248d8f15 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988eadb292a550ac6602160c092c07ad852db366de8fac69155689d610b6dea91359000c679afd384a04c17d06e21efc298bd12f909d2fdff71eed 
Synonym: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8d4049942e988eadb292a550ac6602160c092c07ad852db366de8fac69155689d610b6dea91359000c679afd384a04c17d06e21efc298bd12f909d2fdff71eed 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf23ecf83678c11f6fd7fa2d49203ac29b52410d44eea28d3520f2b15c349b44869f6e267e18a5bb6adf3bc6843b9ee1841 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf23ecf83678c11f6fd7fa2d49203ac29b52410d44eea28d3520f2b15c349b44869f6e267e18a5bb6adf3bc6843b9ee1841 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf23ecf83678c11f6fd7fa2d49203ac29b52410d44eea28d3520f2b15c349b44869f6e267e18a5bb6adf3bc6843b9ee1841 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebabdbcdec88258bbf23ecf83678c11f6fd7fa2d49203ac29b52410d44eea28d3520f2b15c349b44869f6e267e18a5bb6adf3bc6843b9ee1841 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebaf6ae861ce7a03ac2f6ac24c2cfd42ed45f3ed86d69ea9dda3bebf9335f454db7f59e7231e28431989f347234217594a1 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebafbcfc56ef5e3315136a27b3102c35105771f527b20a464ce399ff6d71ef723807deab0a2d191a98f2494dd51997d54dd267f2cfd16fe8100 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba09b30dfbed0d1d8aac89146ad10a65a8fd412ba1585305b9ceeff7c67c8c98c76d2ddae783bd5e10c0fbac1e75f58ac441fd559795d78f46 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba5a0075d56d9c94f6ceb96ca6ab25365b9ba588287ec1c1ed4e8a3a96b154bfda2f1f3f7d85af2012e2f57445af04fd4a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebaf242e43bde09605bef13c16ca7789c18dbef25d640b061531929147da03317b755fdb09550496883e87229ec397f0586 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba720306f507ace427684ceb8752c0814b2c387fd8e850b6763a32fedb2834f4d6f31139ff14c796a8dd2f793abf6d911c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba321f959f3c731b5cab8674f0d6406898b8b97d325bd3558b6183a1525ad58f035583da887af2f9c68c2eec59fbd623b9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba09b30dfbed0d1d8aac89146ad10a65a8fd412ba1585305b9ceeff7c67c8c98c76d2ddae783bd5e10c0fbac1e75f58ac441fd559795d78f46 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017ebafc6632430c4c37277810350a823490902604e961629f2edea0ad22ca774ac9a66be51a01e56703c275ac69d7c3aff1a8cdc829aca510b16e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=39584f43f1c93009c5852f3be3b3772b4e4cc0329889117ba7eb97ee0ddbd7adb9cf1611795cfc86c926e601c8df66f9d6a4766ea5d81ae4b7aa5b1c2ea93df30b01684a2f8ffe831dd86f557509f8a2e7131cd3eb29560f 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba55a628b499e2ee9aaf9f36f8bbd2b5b7390921474857cebddf428ffa02de74ba3dfdba54ae049baf462f87ced566a18dad303584b5d55a74 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5270f30a39017eba55a628b499e2ee9aaf9f36f8bbd2b5b7390921474857cebddf428ffa02de74ba3dfdba54ae049baf462f87ced566a18dad303584b5d55a74 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104