Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 09:55:00 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37806e87e23c1dfa00faecddca69374cc3c651e7de4d1efe35ebf3e6c99e44c2dbf19b747a003c0bb8e6bf9714edead3a35bbf39cf66042ae74 

 
 
AUGUST 07 &#45; AUGUST 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fa31ce5606828645c11f12db217766e687a11f72b927666576827ed3e0a13ad9a365f7dc0214e75894ba49055e3008e3db291fa5616ba244 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fa31ce5606828645c11f12db217766e687a11f72b927666576827ed3e0a13ad9a365f7dc0214e75894ba49055e3008e3db291fa5616ba244 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f2daa4f29bdea5d9fefe0901a78223081373d42fd89097c401023733255cd88fcd47db6b79a2693f4f2419f78d6a220be 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f2daa4f29bdea5d9fefe0901a78223081373d42fd89097c401023733255cd88fcd47db6b79a2693f4f2419f78d6a220be 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378d82784bb2c75d96f2daa4f29bdea5d9fefe0901a78223081373d42fd89097c401023733255cd88fcd47db6b79a2693f4f2419f78d6a220be 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 23 30 Aug 06 13

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37812c428e0741821e8689d6a3377bc083e9fe58aa6d6e0c58abf0b279c353c5c071ab16ca2359370132fde31f32d8ca0b66f0ef975ad11265f 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37812c428e0741821e8689d6a3377bc083e9fe58aa6d6e0c58abf0b279c353c5c071ab16ca2359370132fde31f32d8ca0b66f0ef975ad11265f 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f84c8efaf7a1a9e83d38aa303f8391f457634a28a667a073d5d2f1b17d71040a7c082e8449e5962ab6be6703f105d17129c93424b93f11d58 
What Is Point of View in Writing, and How Does It Work? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f84c8efaf7a1a9e83d38aa303f8391f457634a28a667a073d5d2f1b17d71040a7c082e8449e5962ab6be6703f105d17129c93424b93f11d58 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f63d48e261398e1e1bbd991b972d6be5660cece9ac2b5b410682349f191b9a627196c4f17f4e57c2df0e8a810a57430bf6b42f98b67635ffb 
What Are Contractions in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f63d48e261398e1e1bbd991b972d6be5660cece9ac2b5b410682349f191b9a627196c4f17f4e57c2df0e8a810a57430bf6b42f98b67635ffb 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f30adf7c93e80492351dd2f46dcd4009576e1616451e85ff5ac366621618cc9f9ced58160461a756aaba1f7cbbf735e27c554f2e8f131b42b 
How to Write a Haiku, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b3907820be7fc48f30adf7c93e80492351dd2f46dcd4009576e1616451e85ff5ac366621618cc9f9ced58160461a756aaba1f7cbbf735e27c554f2e8f131b42b 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706d02457c471c57ab0c76ed611b70e3abecca3c16a191fe560ca9b3bd44525fbd3c113f22e3da7d155874d27f734ca058 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706d02457c471c57ab0c76ed611b70e3abecca3c16a191fe560ca9b3bd44525fbd3c113f22e3da7d155874d27f734ca058 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706d02457c471c57ab0c76ed611b70e3abecca3c16a191fe560ca9b3bd44525fbd3c113f22e3da7d155874d27f734ca058 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd37879c7513ea7ce9c706d02457c471c57ab0c76ed611b70e3abecca3c16a191fe560ca9b3bd44525fbd3c113f22e3da7d155874d27f734ca058 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01238a51684861a2d4cce0a423227502223bd94e52714f02403abd2a9a20e1d0608144f9f6c040bb36706386c09dd675dc 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=020c066d9c4bd378fff30e3cab953b37da067345b40d48d1fbd9997fe4bf316cd91318697c2aec620ab30b2c5c45a35dc932272b3f458ed5320e23bede1396e9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01be766f17ba569d52947dd843f33b6b99c943576a4baf13060ff26dc199cc29cc5f3fd26b2afe749143a8349959e483dc980d6814fd8fe59f 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f0193c92144e174f08b47d249f51285be2ff98e67a02ca99a2d3fbac38e5873a60b3fda73d21a926914fed50d85d359eb1a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a5c81dd23a0ae4a43ee413a102f7bd254f99eef217417a2dc8e4dd5f47b6370eaa938dea01b0d380d2bc5c9c6a3cb62d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f015a11601bc59fc9dcc8fc92d00ea167a04dbfab0e8b0d656199023543b6a5c9ac0a1aecfdf8896d929e478be3e36bfa7d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01521d69d73f9e87f5b8ad33bdd8423743850085ae7a03d12ea495af7ef30a4fb4d5be5fce3c8aa62134996d459e724066 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01be766f17ba569d52947dd843f33b6b99c943576a4baf13060ff26dc199cc29cc5f3fd26b2afe749143a8349959e483dc980d6814fd8fe59f 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01b5e092c5e464d3bf5339ccb3adfe8b1140f5372634cad9fede2afe9d891e94e4a11a035f5bf815100cfa4a5f692d73f56718b182be11aa40 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=45c56c4c23abaf70a5165a84435de26cf2aa95824ce380c5510664b9fb18d5d047e66dde6c81309cf78b949b89c6abb8ce882588929fa0f44ea407420d103652f491de06e791cbb85858ae73e65e56e47f659ee38768609e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a207ad1945eaf78e13096d6098137ea920e34911d4c225ca7670590b1b743a0ccc61800c6a357d0c7a1609200dffe1450240ee82d4cdc267 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bf3bed08ff3a8f01a207ad1945eaf78e13096d6098137ea920e34911d4c225ca7670590b1b743a0ccc61800c6a357d0c7a1609200dffe1450240ee82d4cdc267 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104