Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 10:10:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800317b33eff0b589df237f8c192b0cc87e0f972b3afd68f4469c55b64fe6e555399bd7854f37d08fea35e0af2b8deca26036ed41be09623e070c 

 
 
JULY 31 &#45; AUGUST 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800314d7a5b75d866793644a44fb405eefdb09ab2d4cc51a97f527ccedd41ef5e7992ae78d29721058523846605da71f6672a43936db0f150a453 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800314d7a5b75d866793644a44fb405eefdb09ab2d4cc51a97f527ccedd41ef5e7992ae78d29721058523846605da71f6672a43936db0f150a453 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800312b280a6ddeba387b0e1263f6eb270ec9bb3613057f3edbeeb96b72c2e0c6c825a5db47ae6c0491a19fa36f9cf00bfb1cff811f2095347f4b 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800312b280a6ddeba387b0e1263f6eb270ec9bb3613057f3edbeeb96b72c2e0c6c825a5db47ae6c0491a19fa36f9cf00bfb1cff811f2095347f4b 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800312b280a6ddeba387b0e1263f6eb270ec9bb3613057f3edbeeb96b72c2e0c6c825a5db47ae6c0491a19fa36f9cf00bfb1cff811f2095347f4b 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jul 16 23 Jul 30 06

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c80031f79cd6eb4824bc7688f1b55476feef4e9bc32dc01bc1e77795ee825ba53b98ccd7d86f23708ccf4102af55daa0456368bf2614353a965f3c 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c80031f79cd6eb4824bc7688f1b55476feef4e9bc32dc01bc1e77795ee825ba53b98ccd7d86f23708ccf4102af55daa0456368bf2614353a965f3c 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48f0ee681f34e9bba43e65a96357dc4c398d47cdf0b584bddcee984f765b648c2bd7f1bb8074a7fe860753fdd1be1af0002c063b73b636f78c1 
False Dilemma Fallacy: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48f0ee681f34e9bba43e65a96357dc4c398d47cdf0b584bddcee984f765b648c2bd7f1bb8074a7fe860753fdd1be1af0002c063b73b636f78c1 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48ff8d3582c211042ebe23010df1067383fa2d73de66437db6a3a3e65a9c238c4cfc807bcb17db58e0a52f03bdadc153f6dbfa9e5b8ce2a3723 
Transitive Verbs: Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48ff8d3582c211042ebe23010df1067383fa2d73de66437db6a3a3e65a9c238c4cfc807bcb17db58e0a52f03bdadc153f6dbfa9e5b8ce2a3723 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48f3fff625f8fdad83bd251da644e0fcad2e929e86c36a79cd83cd40b4e6c2326203a15a56bf39efc25463082d05d8dd786e2e36a456801638d 
What Is Amplification in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=129990e8df59a48f3fff625f8fdad83bd251da644e0fcad2e929e86c36a79cd83cd40b4e6c2326203a15a56bf39efc25463082d05d8dd786e2e36a456801638d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800318213a9d6b509386a661ed8c660b7bcee8e28a61a553492352c94d17327ebfa9b6c3e1403c7a386175bd0f7f99534acd82d80227120055224 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800318213a9d6b509386a661ed8c660b7bcee8e28a61a553492352c94d17327ebfa9b6c3e1403c7a386175bd0f7f99534acd82d80227120055224 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800318213a9d6b509386a661ed8c660b7bcee8e28a61a553492352c94d17327ebfa9b6c3e1403c7a386175bd0f7f99534acd82d80227120055224 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c800318213a9d6b509386a661ed8c660b7bcee8e28a61a553492352c94d17327ebfa9b6c3e1403c7a386175bd0f7f99534acd82d80227120055224 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f7ba899d1cbe4ad8d2af0a9cf827d9ae5628be09fbd7d44ea8e8037af6091bf216b2d7ecedfcfc80139d1082769a6c348 
Activate  

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c80031112b12c51d296f7f751b0b03cdd95788bcae25bb3eb550b3493f79f203723aea182cac31abc81a841e927fb4fd12b725ee6b21be8368de8a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c80031c13e1c45336d70f21a091618904707327e0272d2400db74721badb85eafb2bd5e687f51a7f393af9450f09b25e66be8795f031334dba91cb 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f2273e226ffb7e90d54a13fd833df4999050bf014936700aeeb16ad125b234fd381fbcd5da523e41e48ed6dad2ac1e01c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3fcd9faa43ed427941357733d989ac28e56be68dd0a97d515382ee20ce1b633b5ef66c0b53e657774b0b34fff15ee95159 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f0bb16bada8015604df97a2aaec1f731e0b1cf32187f1a673f76acd775b13bd05f0f28f5d83fad5d35a7c701d7e64a534 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3ff472e3b462eeeaeb0b229eb688747bb3ce890b4a276f673a8c335d31a816ca0d7333c07c4864f07ce027cf2e664f9b9c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=481dcbd461c80031c13e1c45336d70f21a091618904707327e0272d2400db74721badb85eafb2bd5e687f51a7f393af9450f09b25e66be8795f031334dba91cb 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f324e3c89ce0bbd1138148dc3ae8e39268b2685f27cfc9665140e02d5107e59e7970c452940f3c9a406fc2d99524a33b39c222f5a5a374786 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f72e5a5aff09c97ca2de22f89c141a2bc3dae1cae392dc01b26cdfbf2e6662ad39d7e2c370fc8bf7ad73e24ddc4c8316167ff9f9c6fe7786c8138d87b16b3a6b10745665f7c3bc2c65213cc9689b241637db81532d7dfff 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f80dc42c4096c59ce2eeb11ad6999d40444dcc4466587f6f9923a2b3af0cd2fef6491abdd917f189cc9113e72915d4a83f04bb2ebfa48b27c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5058a02bd15def3f80dc42c4096c59ce2eeb11ad6999d40444dcc4466587f6f9923a2b3af0cd2fef6491abdd917f189cc9113e72915d4a83f04bb2ebfa48b27c 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104