Subject: Last Chance: $57 Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 10:36:33 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b4ed6fa1414a241268a5253f1b26a9dfbe46fa5d57deda489494f32e6384a24adf5acfe701023d39c2450fd2c5c949aab592858a4cf49d1c99d383ecfca65158 

Last Chance To Level Up Your Writing

This limited-time offer to receive Grammarly Premium for 40% free is almost over! Upgrade to Premium now to save $57 USD on an annual plan and take your writing skills to the next level.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b4ed6fa1414a241268a5253f1b26a9dfbe46fa5d57deda489494f32e6384a24adf5acfe701023d39c2450fd2c5c949aab592858a4cf49d1c99d383ecfca65158 
Get Premium 40% Free

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b4ed6fa1414a241268a5253f1b26a9dfbe46fa5d57deda489494f32e6384a24adf5acfe701023d39c2450fd2c5c949aab592858a4cf49d1c99d383ecfca65158 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b4ed6fa1414a241268a5253f1b26a9dfbe46fa5d57deda489494f32e6384a24adf5acfe701023d39c2450fd2c5c949aab592858a4cf49d1c99d383ecfca65158 
Get Premium 40% Free

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d21655390e5688e90f315f0a2caa68eb25197cc176a605d266c2a1cfea5a36d02475b5255b9c2f8b23ebe16e1b04bc81c89b339a301bb5b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c775615413dbf152b7d0dadc4501dd4bf2a9faa8be34930be00f03c0694dd208154462253fe529e1f781a0f672598e5f8115bf894c3c7f9a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=355854889978f1d37ef6066f116762ee77553462599f289d5cc135f4d085e51468500c8f7f9d0174c5af9f76efe2f370ab62e1fe4aef69c9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e1ce0dca13eeb0ce47388a4a0c60ff58e51bef6058f54a1e31d74a6c056f084409d493a780c3846cfbe94a2370572588570de720d0e80cb 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a58a9e7b2716ce7c3eca898dfc4a0e4509530cf0bae3afd649b6582e473057c683749cf178ef304f6643e994eec00629a205be6ce89c9d39853004dbe5b98b5dc7325db88900e337e5ec205543125995cef64986ca7bf974 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cae01dc637a7fa799d5d57749b8b95bc72d10b750ba704350dee049389693918bd3c838d476d7ed0cec74abc54aad748d24b4289fb4965e0c84ef7800eec42c 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0cae01dc637a7fa799d5d57749b8b95bc72d10b750ba704350dee049389693918bd3c838d476d7ed0cec74abc54aad748d24b4289fb4965e0c84ef7800eec42c 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104