Subject: Write like a pro. Here’s 40% Off Grammarly Premium!
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 10:36:25 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cfb14b5751188bb111a3370986f08a78a7ac7c0b0f165d065682b08a441716e97cdafab95cd136eb4907991dadc1da2336d195ed5e72281b8ffe68950f4ccf2 

Level Up Your Writing

Are you ready to level up? Grammarly Premium empowers you to put your best foot forward through exclusive access to features like suggestions for improving style, tone, and readability.

Upgrade in the next 48 hours to receive 40% off any plan and start writing compelling, effective content with greater confidence.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cfb14b5751188bb111a3370986f08a78a7ac7c0b0f165d065682b08a441716e97cdafab95cd136eb4907991dadc1da2336d195ed5e72281b8ffe68950f4ccf2 
Get 40% Off Premium

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cfb14b5751188bb111a3370986f08a78a7ac7c0b0f165d065682b08a441716e97cdafab95cd136eb4907991dadc1da2336d195ed5e72281b8ffe68950f4ccf2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cfb14b5751188bb111a3370986f08a78a7ac7c0b0f165d065682b08a441716e97cdafab95cd136eb4907991dadc1da2336d195ed5e72281b8ffe68950f4ccf2 
Get 40% Off Premium

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a97a02cde1c8d8ec0c37c5b59d1f9c1b54e678675e0ffab768bb1aa6874ddd5406f714fbc6fc848d9779dd6ee1af17084346f8c240d27e79 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=68158d419bb1b902df9d5e6b810865dd78d741f5c58cfc6e5a954393bec887ab3947b7ae8b2ea9585c4ccd75a3c279def488966c4ff7facf 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d81be211d2ce314b41d96bd8d2ec5bcf238ef6c404c255ac03035e72e526a0f860a03d54b51a09c0e8634ff79e17171c8efe90300e62015a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=96c2a879e920b64c83adce356f3cc651b4128de2f465a165de217d11ca8814870fe438f28b58fdb38830a9691033f38837f80b7fcfbe821c 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a58a9e7b2716ce7cb06890fdcaaa31d058ac7e7775fc9b7d52efde5e96883385c8dfe940d920741c731dacc2243ee1a0ef0c6fdd1442c45f7dfa9148a19f2c13af22c9a2194fdb22c525d85d2a5dc3e3f2aad6edfc75c169 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=699dbac16cceef1af7e8d0cb63fac6c16f9f762df0c0ebb5bdcd3adc820b50ad0089845dc7e873168e6ac14d716c359646f4b4a49e4d44feebf1ef447c5ec468 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=699dbac16cceef1af7e8d0cb63fac6c16f9f762df0c0ebb5bdcd3adc820b50ad0089845dc7e873168e6ac14d716c359646f4b4a49e4d44feebf1ef447c5ec468 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104