Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 23:44:06 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63030fad83061cd5b847f4d7f30f51a99876d40c44ab9a94ef11bc872ff0e80ffc22154d7ef31218c080b236147769a2f7 

Welcome to Grammarly

 Today’s a great day! By signing up for Grammarly, you’re getting a tool that will help you connect with the people around you through better, clearer writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63030fad83061cd5b847f4d7f30f51a99876d40c44ab9a94ef11bc872ff0e80ffc22154d7ef31218c080b236147769a2f7 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Here’s What to Expect:

 Real-time writing suggestions

As you write, Grammarly analyzes your text and suggests ways to improve it.

 Way more than grammar

There&rsquo;s more to great writing than grammar. Watch for suggestions that help make wordy, overcomplicated sentences easier to understand.

 Flexibility and customization

Choose your preferred dialect and customize your personal dictionary.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63030fad83061cd5b847f4d7f30f51a99876d40c44ab9a94ef11bc872ff0e80ffc22154d7ef31218c080b236147769a2f7 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

If You&rsquo;re Ready to Level Up . . .

Grammarly Premium offers comprehensive writing feedback on word choice, tone, and more to elevate the quality of your writing.

Popular Premium-Only Features:

 Formality and confidence suggestions

 Writing style settings

 Plagiarism checking

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d632b4dc7498e11f646ab90390581773552dd8e7556574b4e50ca3b3fbdb87fa551f77dd25e79bcf6caae92290b7183c802 
Get Grammarly Premium 

Protecting Your Privacy

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d6391384ea3a3eabd17113eb2dca193c27058f12c3681391f2af145f2a94582dec34e7093483ef13bb6fc888870d641d33d 

 

 

You're always in control of which text Grammarly analyzes. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don't want it to run.

Protecting your data and privacy is at the heart of our company and product. We make money by selling subscriptions to our Premium products, not your data. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d6391384ea3a3eabd17113eb2dca193c27058f12c3681391f2af145f2a94582dec34e7093483ef13bb6fc888870d641d33d 
Learn more  about our user-first security and privacy principles and what we do to keep your information secure and respect your data privacy.

 Let&rsquo;s Keep in Touch

From time to time we&rsquo;ll send you important updates about your Grammarly account. Please visit your email preference settings and let us know what else you&rsquo;d like to receive from us. You might be interested in:
	- Weekly Progress Reports
	- Product Updates
	- Premium Offers

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63a6985606a1d0c377df1fc50670cc6e1280f06ff74e42539f2cb89ebd6a8ebc330169ad6a7c4ee2e423e7e3eaa96a8d20 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d6348139da1d94be59b539f4e1f01b5b31b0c80cf0081ef0309fabfe1afbfeabb6d18fd397fa47c50e48f24c90e5eeb4767 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d639fb4ce43b0d28ad6124b843b14ad96ee0f69e08c108bacf3c9ee4fad5a3cfaf5d6fc016e2b959153081f73d4cc727c42 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d6327bf5b6593895a3ffbedd623137eebde3a65a17726b015953c22630936c15ed4e311ade44a3ec38b372713cc4ef0b754 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7bac17d78227433d6340cd8a50f264199b36d087e895064e26910961a93bb98a20e47baa4a8667787b8d564c0e646b22cdf8f470dd887587419d740c03be30314ffe166f487e5f79b1f8eefaa5e0569438aa34a27252336b 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63968858abff5a6431ed9da011bfd48f5ea8265c95bdefbdc5a7bbd9bf1232536159e9b76a440448943bf2456ecc189cc5a15b4d9cc5160ce0 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=33e83f3d88f00d63968858abff5a6431ed9da011bfd48f5ea8265c95bdefbdc5a7bbd9bf1232536159e9b76a440448943bf2456ecc189cc5a15b4d9cc5160ce0 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email notification because you registered for Grammarly and we wanted to explain more about the features and benefits that you unlocked.

 (c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104