Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed! 9514224777
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 09:41:17 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! 9514224777 Dear

As discuss with your sales team in centre point. Please returned the order
as the crib is very big in size kindly confirm for pickup

Warm regards,
Mohammed sajid
0553850938

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021, 13:29
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Mohammed Sajid <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9514224777 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9514224777?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Mohammed Sajid, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9514224777
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9514224777?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*Mohammed Sajid*
Axis residences 8
first, 111
Dubai
Mobile: +971 553850938
Payment Method:

Order Details
Shipment 1 of 2

Delivered by :

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/158533902?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Capri Baby Crib
Color: White
Quantity: 1 AED 359
Shipment 2 of 2

Delivered by : Monday, 22nd Nov

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163598972?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Printed Receiving Blanket - 70x70 cms
Color: Multicolour
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161766510?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Textured Blanket with Cap - 76x100 cms
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 AED 33
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162205941?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Solid Receiving Blanket with Hood - 80x80 cms
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163680580?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Receiving Blanket with Bow Applique -71 x 86 cms
Color: Pink
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159115787?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Plush Blanket - 76x102 cms
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/158420481?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Blanket - 76x102 cms
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159593502?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Summer Infant Printed Swaddle Wrap – Set of 3
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 89
Subtotal: * AED 654*
Savings: *- AED 450*
Standard ground shipping: Furniture & Large Items Shipping: * FREE FREE *
*Total* *AED 654*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 61 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3576910