Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damaged product - SVA2004210016096
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 09:53:26 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damaged product - SVA2004210016096 Hello,

I just received my order ( 8281834778 ) which includes two electronic
safes. The personal small size HomeCentre white & black electronic
safe does not work. The door will not open, not even with the emergency
key. The product itself is also distorted. Please find attached pictures.

I am traveling on Tuesday and will not be returning to Kuwait until the end
of September. Because this fault is on your company's end, kindly do
the necessary to share the information I have provided in this email to the
concerned departments. Upon my return to Kuwait, God willing, I would
like an exchange for a working and properly put together product.

In the meantime, I will repack the safe in the original packaging. If
someone can come & pick it up today or tomorrow before 7pm, I will still be
here.
Otherwise it will have to wait until October 1st when I return.

Regards,

Mai

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2955171