Subject: Ticket Assigned - Disappointed and will no longer shop again with you
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 04:30:15 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Disappointed and will no longer shop again with you To whom it may concern,

Although at this point I am quite certain no one is concerned. I have
shopped with your online store non stop almost since I moved into my new
place. And every time I am waiting on a large item to be delivered, it
never arrives at the promised slot time. If it's expected to be delivered
between 8am & 2pm, it will arrive at 3pm. No respect for the customer and
their time. Even after I get a confirmation call from your team, it still
ends up late. My order today was supposed to arrive by 2pm/3pm and here it
is 3:27pm and it's still not here.

And the worst part is having to call. By far one of the worst experiences
ever. I am either waiting on hold for long periods of time, and when I am
unlucky enough, an incompetent young lady answers my call. She does not
want to be bothered. Her voice is disturbingly sexual in nature. ggh. Not
like I am calling an official business at all! Instead of assisting me, she
just redirects my call without even answering my simple question. That's
the best you could find??

What is wrong with your company and HR and the technical department and
your delivery team????

Order number 8281834778

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2944577