Subject: Ticket Assigned - SOA - Sourcing | Market Expansion | Corporate Services in Vietnam & ASEAN
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 05:25:06 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SOA - Sourcing | Market Expansion | Corporate Services in Vietnam & ASEAN Dear Homecentre,

I am To Tam from Source Of Asia. Headquartered in Vietnam, we support
international companies willing to expand their business in Southeast Asia
through different solutions:

- Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting
- Market Expansion
- Corporate services

Is there an interest/need from your side towards these countries? (if so, I
would be happy to have a discussion with you about it)

PS: do not hesitate to visit our Linkedin page to follow our latest news,
our website for more information, or simply ask by return our Company
Profile & credentials.

Best regards,
To Tam TRAN
Sourcing
e.

[email-masked]
p.

+33 7 66 89 54 94
a. The Galleria Metro 6 Office Tower, 59 Xa Lo Ha Noi, Thao Dien, Thu Duc
City, Ho Chi Minh City

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/source-of-asia/>
<https://www.sourceofasia.com/>    *Follow us !*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2920486