Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damage piece received.
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 04:53:07 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damage piece received. I just received my order with one damaged piece, called the driver
several times and even sent a whatsapp message but no response. The piece
is dented at the corner Kindly send someone to pick up and replace the
piece.

Consignment Number: 88883001059820210716

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity

Thank you,
Natasha
<https://www.homecentre.com/kw/en/p/163364012?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_KW_en>
*HOME
CENTRE *
*Nour Metal Table Lantern - 61 cm *
Color: Gold
1

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2873032