Subject: Ticket Assigned - Rugs, Carpets, Kilims, Mats, Poufs, Cousion & Pillow for2021-22 Collection.
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 03:40:03 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Rugs, Carpets, Kilims, Mats, Poufs, Cousion & Pillow for2021-22 Collection.   Dear Sir

We would like to Introduce ourself as manufacturer & Exporter of the Indian
Super Fine Quality of Hand Made Home Furnishing & Floor Covering Products.

We have developed *NEW COLLECTION for 2021-22,* Stylish & New Texture of
Exclusive Designer Carpets, Kilims, Rugs, Mats, Cousion, Pillow, Poufs,
Braided Rugs in MANY VARIETIES & all type of  Wool / Jute / Cotton / Bamboo
/ Silk / Viscose / Polyester in Pile weave / Flat weave / Loop weave /
Choti weave etc.

We play with Materials in quality to bring the perfection & beauty in all
type of RUGS to decorate Beautifull Home, Office, Hotel, Lobby, Halls,
Rooms & Gallery in any Sizes, Designs & Colours etc.

Waiting for your trial Order to develope of your liking products / designs
into Rug.

Thanks & Regards

MR. MATEEN ANSARI
Managing Director

M/S.  MOHAMMAD IBRAHIM  &  SONS
Mfrg. & Exp. of  Wool/Cotton/Jute/Silk/Viscos/Bamboo
made Kelim, Dhurries, Rugs, Mats, Tufted & Indo Nepali Carpets etc.

KUNJAL GIR'S    GARDEN
MIRZAPUR -  231001
U.P.  INDIA

PHONE   NO.  0091-  5442- 220643
FAX        NO    0091- 5442-  221767
MOBILE  NO.  0091-  9415217923

EMAIL:  [email-masked]
              [email-masked]
Visit us : www.IbrahimRugz.com

Facebook : Ibrahim Rugz
Instagram : ibrahim_rugz
LinkdIn    : Mohammad Ibrahim & Sons

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2866943