Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: We’ve received your return request.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 05:35:59 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: We’ve received your return request. Still waiting for pickup

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Babyshop* <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Subject: We’ve received your return request.
To: Shaz raz <[email-masked]>

Here’s what you need to do next.

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

We’ve received your return request.

Hi Shaz raz, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your return
1001081615 for order 9671973762 will work.Our delivery partner will pick up
your return in around 2-5 business days.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
*BABYSHOP*
Juniors Embroidered Cap with Applique
Color: Grey
Size: 11-14 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 9.35

Total *AED 9.35*
1. Box up your return

Please include the invoice, price tags and any warranty information.
2. Hand over your return

Our delivery partner will pick it up from your doorstep.
3. Receive your refund

This will be issued after we receive your products in our warehouse and
conduct a quality check.
Here's how your refund works:

   - If you’ve paid by Cash on Delivery, your refund will be credited to
   your My Credit balance under your account.
   - Refunds to your Credit Card or Debit Card may take 4-15 business days
   to process.
   - Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you’ve spent
   will also be credited to your My Credit balance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dreturn_initiation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2779285