Subject: Ticket Assigned - An Introduction - Amber Art Export - Suppliers and Exporters of Indian Handicrafts & Antiques
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 04:05:50 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  An Introduction - Amber Art Export - Suppliers and Exporters of Indian Handicrafts & Antiques Dear Sir / Madam,

Wish you a great day ahead

We take great pleasure in introducing AMBER ART EXPORT, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN -
INDIA as a leading Indian Handicrafts suppliers and exporters. Amber Art
Export is an a amazing world of highly designed Handicrafts and Antiques in
itself where traditional aesthetics meets modern innovation.

We are basically situated at Jodhpur  Rajasthan, India and operate
throughout the world. We come with a wide array of highly beautiful Wooden &
Iron handicrafts, Antique Home Décor Products, Handmade Jewelry in India
made by highly skilled and professional team of artisans. Our
<http://wizcounsel.net/> highly skilled craftsmen are expert in crafting
structures using several material including Wood, Iron, Marble, Glass,
Paper, Metal, Lac and others.

We as suppliers and exporters allow our customers to get a wide range of
handmade handicrafts with the sizes, shape and design as per requirement of
our valuable buyers. Our handicrafts in Jodhpur  Rajasthan are loved and
admired around the world in every location because of the finishing, beauty
and an antique look associated. We basically deal in Wood Craft, Iron Craft,
Marble Painting, Marble Handicraft, Beautiful Home Décor Antique Items,
Handmade Jewelry and other similar products. Our array of handicrafts in
India helps enhance beauty of you living or working place, availing a
traditional appearance to that

For more detail and our products you may please visit our website
<http://www.amberartexport.com/> www.amberartexport.com. We looking forward
for an opportunity to be associated with your esteemed organization for a
long lasting business relationship.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Manohar Tulshwani

[Partner]

Amber Art Export, 

68A, Opposite I O C Depot, Heavy Industrial Area,

Jodhpur  342003, Rajasthan

 India.

Mobile No. +91 8107891320

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2697393