Subject: Knowledge Test - April
From: Google Forms <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 16:08:51 +0000

Google Forms

Thanks for filling in Knowledge Test - April
Here's what we've received from you:

Knowledge Test - April

LSM

Email *

[email-masked]

Q1. With Tabby Pay Later Option customer can place the order and pay later  
in up to 14 days after delivery or 30 days after order placement (whichever  
is earlier). No credit card needed *

True

False

Q2. The Tabby payment option will not be visible to you if your basket  
value is lower than the minimum or higher than the maximum amount, as  
detailed below: Minimum: AED 50 Maximum: AED 1,000 (For Pay Later) and AED  
3,000 (For Installments) *

True

False

Q3. Buy 1, get 1: With this offer, you get 2 products for the price of 1.  
Add 2 products from the same promotion to your basket , and you will not be  
charged for the lowest priced item. *

True

False

Q4. For COD order (Registered customer) if customer would like to return a  
product at store the refund options is : Cash - My credit *

True

False

Q5. For Credit card order (Guest user) if customer would like to return a  
product at store the refund options is : Refund to credit card - My credit  
- Refund Voucher *

True

False

Q6. SADAD Payment method is still working in KSA and customer can place an  
order using SADAD *

True

False

Q7. Payment done through K-net and customer would like to return a product  
to store. One of refund options he can take cash refund. *

True

False

Q8. What happens if customer spend his Shukrans points and then return an  
order ? - Shkran points will be refunded back to my credit if customer  
regestered Or as refund voucher for guest users *

True

False

Q9. If Payment done through credit card + promo voucher and customer return  
part of the order. - Part of the refund will back to credit card and  
customer will receive a new promo voucher through his email. *

True

False

Q10. The validity of the refund voucher is 3 months *

True

False

Create your own Google Form

Report Abuse