Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 07:11:49 +0000

Hi Elharith elsiddig,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Good afternoon

I require your urgent assistance please.

I need to return the Lee Cooper blue belt AED79 in this order.  I went to
the branch in Oasis Mall yesterday 10-May but they refused to issue a
credit note or to exchange the item.  The manager stated that I can only
return this item by writing to this email address.

REASON FOR RETURN:  Size is too big.  Require size 30-32.

Can you please advise how I can return this and obtain a smaller size or a
credit note instead?

Thanking you.

Rashid Ahmed
055 109 5899

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 6:57 AM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Rashid Ahmed Syed <[email-masked]>

Order number 9650407584 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Rashid Ahmed Syed, your order number is 9650407584
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9650407584?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FP041321000864.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP041321000864&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Rashid Ahmed*
Villa 258, Maple 2, Dubai Hills
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: 551095899

Payment Method:
*Rashid Ahmed Syed*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 7602

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001167720210413

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161688617?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Grey
Size: S
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162508743?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with V-Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162487662?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Slim Fit Graphic Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short
Sleeves *
Color: White
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162187068?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SHOEMART *
* Duchini Solid Belt with Pin Buckle Closure *
Color: Blue
Size: 30-32
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162910606?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Lee Cooper Textured Pin Buckle Leather Waist Belt *
Color: Blue
Size: 32-34
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163002339?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Briefs with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 5 *
Color: Multicolour
Size: 5-6 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162006970?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 3 - Being Human Assorted Trunks with Wide Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Multicolour
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162508712?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Lee Cooper Printed T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: S
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161748486?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 2 - Plain Trunks with Elasticised Waistband *
Color: Multicolour
Size: M
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2568083