Subject: Fwd: Need approval to process Goodwill.
From: Niren Dsouza <[email-masked]>
To: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, Amr Khalil <[email-masked]>, hasan nour <[email-masked]>, malek hosan <[email-masked]>, saleh ahmed <[email-masked]>, yahkoob erachat <[email-masked]>, rami kassam <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, javed aslam <[email-masked]>, Mohd Iqbal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 09:30:49 -0700 (MST)

Please check last mile team update which is how we need to update too. 

Niren D'Souza 
Team Manager 
[email-masked] 

From: "Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Crys_HBKSA" <[email-masked]>, "Niren Dsouza" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "HB.CCCKSA" <[email-masked]>, "Hasan Razakhan" <[email-masked]>, "Anand Raju" <[email-masked]>, "faizal maradeya" <[email-masked]>, "Yahia Taha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2021 7:56:35 PM 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

Dear team, 

The goodwill has been processed. 

Thanks. 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 	

CC Remarks 

2-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6310898387 	

120 	

E-mail 	

IN WH 	

Refund cannot be done for the wrong delivered item, proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

2-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6302628841 	

130.67 	

2613631 	

IN WH 	

item No 163051073 received but not processed as it not included on the RMA, proceed manual refund for the item and close. 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6301780322 	

69.58 	

2496349 	

debited to Aramex 	

missing item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6303913426 	

552.5 	

2544408 	

debited to Shipa 	

missing items debited to courier - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6292783300 	

99 	

2587718 	

IN WH 	

return received but wrong delivered item cannot be processed - proceed manual refund and close 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6306351427 	

90 	

2570908 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6281973618 	

218 	

2225403 	

IN WH 	

wrong delivered items cannot be processed- proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6298638462 	

85.5 	

2496273 	

debited to Shipa 	

Missing item debited to Courier - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

6-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6299733034 	

257 	

2567155 	

IN WH 	

return received but wrong delivered items cannot be processed - proceed manual refund and close 	

Done 

9-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6278915727 	

183 	

E-mail 	

IN WH 	

The second item is already return under RMA 1000606145/AWB: 46414458930 The second item is already return under RMA 1000606145/AWB: 46414458930 we cannot process RMA is deleted 	

Done 

9-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6314596762 	

277 	

E-mail 	

debited to Aramex 	

order will be debit, order value SAR277.00-please process refund – 6314596762. 	

NDR 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6293501163 	

75 	

2669169 	

debited to Aramex 	

item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6291344782 	

99 	

2381688 	

debited to Aramex 	

missing item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6285656644 	

149 	

2438959 	

debited to Aramex 	

the item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6298208214 	

104 	

2639802 	

IN WH 	

The customer return the item under different order - proceed manual refund and close 6297200585/46708231485/1000805687 	

Done 

10-Jun 	

FD 	

Crsytel 	

6307031774 	

35 	

2626420 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

11-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6281171397 	

75 	

2617474 	

IN WH 	

wrong delivered items cannot be processed proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

12-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6307319419 	

90 	

2594364 	

debited to Aramex 	

Return debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

13-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6298554510 	

122 	

2628427 	

debited to Aramex 	

Return debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Jira 

13-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6310859231 	

186.85 	

2677657 	

IN WH 	

the customer mistakenly return the item under different order belongs to same customer so that refund will not be processed.proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

13-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6300947739 	

356 	

2585055 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 	

Done 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Nada 	

6284699986 	

308 	

2274888 	

debited to Aramex 	

order debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6283658350 	

45 	

2302076 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 	

Done 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6285992417 	

109 	

2286798 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 	

Done-Duplicted refund 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6269621995 	

165.53 	

2147610 	

debited to Aramex 	

debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close 	

Done 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6265980395 	

149 	

2012558 	

debited to Aramex 	

debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close 	

Done 

14-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6314088494 	

49 	

2687054 	

IN WH 	

the customer return the item under different order belongs to same customer - proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

16-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6281350226 	

56 	

2667989 	

IN WH 	

the courier mistakenly switch the return with another order so that items processed under different RMA, return will be debit to courier. proceed manual refund and close. 	

Done 

Best Regards 

Hamza.AbuAzzam 
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://mail.lsmindia.com/www.homeboxstores.com | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://mail.lsmindia.com/www.landmarkgroup.com | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Anand Raju <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 12:17 PM 
To: Yahia Taha <[email-masked]> 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Hasan Razakhan <[email-masked]>; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam <[email-masked]>; Faizal Maradeya <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

Pls proceed 

From: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 11:08 AM 
To: Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Anand Raju ] attached is good will combined report from Feb till 14 th June, all were processed except June batch, we are requesting your kind approval to process the same 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448486807%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=K90ed9D3QFshHQasUlyKcT8Mxbucb5hCD%2BPPpex%2FUqg%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448496681%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=5YHvl2V8y4Xz6bfS0q1SfPfkHsKlRtHiSALLB1eTD%2FE%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 10:08 AM 
To: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

Hi Hamza, 

Please process 

From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 11:00 AM 
To: Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Faizal Maradeya ] please we need your kind approval 

Best Regards 

Hamza.AbuAzzam 
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448506638%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CpJ%2Bne1wftZAlMpRl52Xrpppax051uKd3kD3%2FYS6OCg%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448506638%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JSNLViom6DHx8QYzJsHRMVU2znOG54gl1MXylpMa2oc%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 2:44 PM 
To: Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Faizal Maradeya ] requesting your kind approval please. 

Best Regards 

Yahia Taha 

Customer Care Team Leader - Home box 

800-1110888 

Ext: 3457 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448516590%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=35vNynti%2FTvz9xoMBAmQ7oyD9wl7oiZLoD7iwQlWmZ0%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448526547%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=1ZdwBWha24hqXCBHDSm%2FO017FIk3V6xJHd1cd0DXwqU%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

From: Hamza Nouri Ahmad Abu Azzam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:43 PM 
To: Yahia Taha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: HB.CCCKSA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Hasan Razakhan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Faizal Maradeya < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anand Raju < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Need approval to process Goodwill. 

Dear Mr. Yahia, 

Kindly we need the approval to process Goodwill. 

Thank you. 

	

Date 	

Complaint type 	

Agent 	

Order No. 	

Value 	

FD ticket 	

Inventory status 	

Last mile team update 

1-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6285433077 	

302.64 	

2581994 	

IN WH 	

item not reflecting on WH system - proceed manual refund and close. 

2-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6310898387 	

120 	

E-mail 	

IN WH 	

Refund cannot be done for the wrong delivered item, proceed manual refund and close. 

2-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6302628841 	

130.67 	

2613631 	

IN WH 	

item No 163051073 received but not processed as it not included on the RMA, proceed manual refund for the item and close. 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6301780322 	

69.58 	

2496349 	

debited to Aramex 	

missing item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6303913426 	

552.5 	

2544408 	

debited to Shipa 	

missing items debited to courier - proceed manual refund and close. 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6292783300 	

99 	

2587718 	

IN WH 	

return received but wrong delivered item cannot be processed - proceed manual refund and close 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6306351427 	

90 	

2570908 	

IN WH 	

proceed manual refund for the missing item and close. 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6281973618 	

218 	

2225403 	

IN WH 	

wrong delivered items cannot be processed- proceed manual refund and close. 

3-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6298638462 	

85.5 	

2496273 	

debited to Shipa 	

Missing item debited to Courier - proceed manual refund and close. 

6-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6299733034 	

257 	

2567155 	

IN WH 	

return received but wrong delivered items cannot be processed - proceed manual refund and close 

9-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6278915727 	

183 	

E-mail 	

IN WH 	

The second item is already return under RMA 1000606145/AWB: 46414458930 The second item is already return under RMA 1000606145/AWB: 46414458930 we cannot process RMA is deleted 

9-Jun 	

E-mail 	

Hamza 	

6314596762 	

277 	

E-mail 	

debited to Aramex 	

order will be debit, order value SAR277.00-please process refund – 6314596762. 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6293501163 	

75 	

2669169 	

debited to Aramex 	

item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6291344782 	

99 	

2381688 	

debited to Aramex 	

missing item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6285656644 	

149 	

2438959 	

debited to Aramex 	

the item debited to Aramex - proceed manual refund and close. 

9-Jun 	

FD 	

Hamza 	

6298208214 	

104 	

2639802 	

IN WH 	

The customer returns the item under different order - proceed manual refund and close 6297200585/46708231485/1000805687 

Total Amount 	

2811.89 			

Best Regards 

Hamza.AbuAzzam 
Customer Care Center - Home box - KSA 

Riyadh Gallery Mall I PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 l Saudi Arabia 

[ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448526547%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=43Q1PWWWEtv8ciiwG1zTgp9KVgOqomcmBxbSTBxaaGk%3D&reserved=0 | www.homeboxstores.com ] | [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CHamza.AbuAzzam%40landmarkgroup.com%7C146878ee61d3490cfcf108d930a78d81%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637594318448536510%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=sH5TqtpKHdUwP3dc0YJO2Pm1n01k10jfbS1CheK4Tm8%3D&reserved=0 | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com